Bed Head 3/4" Spiral Iron

by Bed Head

Want frizz-free, bouncy curls that last all day and night, then you will love bed head's 3/4 inch tourmaline ceramic spiral iron. tourmaline technology leaves you with ultimate shine, volume and healthier looking styles. Ceramic technology provides gentle heat for shinier gentle spiral curls, the high heat preserves hair’s natural moisture for styles without “frizz”.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head 3/4" Spiral Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Downey, CA
This works okay. My hair kept getting tangled in the little spirals. But all in all I would recommend
421 west McKinley Apt 10
Love love love , Costa alittle more than I would want to spend but it's well worth it!!!! People are always asking bout my hair and I tell them! Would highly recommend an will definitely be buying again and again, doesn't burn your hair! Just the right amount of heat!
Louisburg, NC
This curling iron works so amazing! It warms up so quick and it makes my hair look absolutely stunning! Great tool!
Livonia, MI
My go to curling iron. I have never found anything that works half as well. I have thin blonde hair but this will keep my hair curled for 2 days!
This is by far the best flat iron I've ever owned it's so easy to used doesn't burn your hair! I use it every day and it's amazing I would absolutely recommend it to others it definitely outruns the competion!!!

Looking for your answer?