BY BED BUDDY

Reduce Joint Pain and Stiffness Gentle & Soothing Gentle isometric exercise strengthens arthritic hands Use warm to loosen joints, cold for flare-ups Easy to use in 30 seconds Doctor recommended moist heat, without adding water. ; see more...

• I need to start finding options for my hands, where can I...1 Answers
Bed Buddy Iso-Ball For Arthritis
  • "The best thing to do is a work out of your hands to releave the muscles." in 1 review
  • "I have osteoarthritis in my hands and when it gets cold, damp or rainy my hands just ache but using this little ball warmed up really makes a difference and makes my hands feel so much better and more able to do things" in 1 review
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I have severe arthritis in both my hands. Both my parents as well. I use this ball daily, it really helps a lot. The best thing to do is a work out of your hands to releave the muscles. I recommend highly.
Megan R.
Clermont, FL
Reduces stress all while loosening my wrists. My wrists Are frail from cheerleading and this builds their strengths and makes them not feel as stiff.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Works great to exercise your hands and keep them moving as well as your fingers! Exercise for arthritis is very important to keep the symptoms at bay!!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I need to start finding options for my hands, where can I find this ball?