BY BED BUDDY

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. The Original Bed Buddy® Hot/Cold Pack Thermatherapy™   New Comfort Design Provides Natural Moist Heat Use it Hot or Cold Reusable Ready in Minutes One Size Fits All Contains 100% Natural materials Easy and Safe to Use as Directed Doctor Recommended Moist Heat without adding water moist heat relief for aches and pains ready in minutes for use as a heatpack stays heated for up to one hour reusable easy and safe when used as directed The Original Bed Buddy® Hot & Cold Pack is easy to use and provides soothing heat for sore muscles, aches, and pains.  Can also be used as a Cold Pack. Satisfaction Guaranteed Carex Health Brands 800-328 2935 carex.com ;   see more...

Sarah M.
Burnsville
I love this wrap and wish I bought more than one when my local Walmart carried it! I used it for sore aches and pains along with many migraines I tend to get. Usually stress related migraines that result from lots of knots in shoulder and neck area. Studying for college classes puts strain on neck and shoulder areas as well. Bed Buddy has helped out alot!!!
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
I bought this about a year ago. I've always loved it and now my husband has also fallen in love with it also. Now we will be buying another.
Crystal9 l.
I loved this product when I was in the military to help sooth all those aches and pains that you needed to feel a ton better in the morning