BY BED BUDDY

Doctor recommended moist heat deeply soothes and relieves arthritis, joint stiffness and sore muscles Heats quickly in microwave with long lasting heat Reusable lightly scented with Rose, Lavender, Orange and Cherry Blossom to uplift and heal 100% natural grain, herbs and flowers see more...

• Is this scented? Like lavender?5 Answers
  • How do you safely heat these up?4 Answers
  • How strong is the scent? If I have a headache, a strong s...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this as an ice pack! The cold doesn't last very long, but it usually lasts as long as you need it, since you are only supposed to ice things for like ten minutes at a time. So I have to stick it back in the freezer. I love the length of it so you can wrap it around wherever you need it.
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from neck and back pain also migraines, I love how this is shaped because it helps with all three, and the fact that it can be hot or cold is even better it's my favorite product when I need a little help with managing my pain
Melissa W.
Twin Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We absolutely love our Bed Buddy! I'm 7 months pregnant and I use it all over my body! The price is worth it and I like this much better than others I have used! I would buy this again and recommend to others!
Blah B.
This is great go to when you're sore and need comfort to relax. Helps sore muscles also use it when I'm cramping across my stomach. Such a life saver. Cannot rave enough about it. I recommend to anyone in need of a heat pack
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As you can see, its really quick and easy to use. Unlike some hot packs, this one gets hot, and stays that way. I haven't timed it yet, but its a good payout for the short 1.5 minutes you stick it in the microwave
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
This is my second bed buddy. I had my first one for a few years and my husband just asked me to find another so he could use it too. The wet hear from it works so much better that a heating pad. I'm not crazy for the smell of this one but I hope it fades.
Kristen M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I turned to this product to help pain when I pulled my groin muscle and also for round ligament pain during pregnancy and it was an absolute lifesaver. I love that you can use it for both hot and cold therapy!
Mezi G.
I love this product! works exactly like it's supposed to. haven't used mine as an ice bag yet but love it as a heating pad. great for my knees (I have two of them).
Kimberly B.
I love these things! I have so many of them and they're great for those days when you sleep wrong and your neck hurts. Always good to have one in the house.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I warm this in the microwave and use when I have a headache it's great. Not expensive and really affective to just make you feel warm and smoothed.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok to put in microwave to heat?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this product for ?
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
How long does this stay hot?
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this scented? Like lavender?
Haley G.
I have pretty bad neck pains and I've bought so many cold and hot compacts and they never stay heated/cold for very long. Is this one pretty good?