by Bed Bath & Beyond
Ask a Question
Heather M.
Heather M.

Of all the " as seen on tv" products sold at BBB, which have you found to be a great buy? They all temp me, but hesitant because I have been fooled before.
May 31, 2014, 3:13 p.m.
There is an outlet that swivels, so it is easily placed behind a couch, TV stand, bed, etc. and can still easily accomodate plugs. I live and swear by them - I think I have four or five throughout my home!
Julie K.
Julie K.
March 11, 2013, 8:29 a.m.
Pedi Egg!!
Tami L.
Tami L.
March 7, 2013, 10:19 a.m.
Pedispin actually irks. Makes my feet nice and soft.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Feb. 26, 2013, 2:48 p.m.
Magic bullet and the egg slicer, I forgot what it was called though.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dec. 27, 2012, 9:43 a.m.
Everything I've purchased at BBB that was seen on TV has been amazing. My favorite being the Ninja Kitchen Blender 1100
Dec. 17, 2012, 7:19 a.m.
The magic bullet and baby bullet ! Amazing !
Nov. 24, 2012, 8:55 a.m.
Their perfect brownie pan is a great buy!
Dayna M.
Dayna M.
Nov. 24, 2012, 7:52 a.m.
They usually have a lot of As Seen On TV products. You just have to look for them. There is a lot of stuff in their stores, so it forces you to spend lots of time in there. For example, I've seen the Ped Egg there and Snuggies are definitely sold there too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Nov. 15, 2012, 3:53 p.m.
I love the Perfect Brownie Maker. It is a nonstick pan, so the insert comes right out! It's a larger pan, so don't cook for as long as you normally would. I don't bake -without- my Perfect Brownie Maker!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Nov. 12, 2012, 6:22 p.m.
I love the trendy tops. I always have a fear of my underwear showing and they are like a tube top for you butt. It's great to know you're not all out and you can just relax. It's also great because you don't have to pay s&h
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:43 p.m.
It's true that there are a lot of dumb things advertised that don't actually work. for instance weight shaker thing. A lot of the kitchen stuff that is advertised does work. Those pans that are supposedly really easy to clean. I bought some and they worked. Ever time I use them and wash them, they look brand new. My brother has that magicbullet and loves it. But I guess the best buy for me as a college student was GemiGini Jewelry organizer. Just use magnets and not the sticky stuff they give you.
BreAnna P.
BreAnna P.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:14 a.m.
The Pedi Egg, it's amazing!

Join Now