Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond
By Bed Bath & Beyond
#2 in Home Stores
Heather M.

Of all the " as seen on tv" products sold at BBB, which have you found to be a great buy? They all temp me, but hesitant because I have been fooled before.

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
3 years, 6 months ago
There is an outlet that swivels, so it is easily placed behind a couch, TV stand, bed, etc. and can still easily accomodate plugs. I live and swear by them - I think I have four or five throughout my home!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Coatesville, PA
Pedi Egg!!
Tami L.
Tami L.
4 years, 9 months ago
Pedispin actually irks. Makes my feet nice and soft.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
4 years, 9 months ago
Magic bullet and the egg slicer, I forgot what it was called though.
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
Eggies!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Everything I've purchased at BBB that was seen on TV has been amazing. My favorite being the Ninja Kitchen Blender 1100
4 years, 11 months ago
The magic bullet and baby bullet ! Amazing !
Angola, LA
5 years ago
Their perfect brownie pan is a great buy!
Dayna M.
Dayna M.
Schnecksville, PA
5 years ago
They usually have a lot of As Seen On TV products. You just have to look for them. There is a lot of stuff in their stores, so it forces you to spend lots of time in there. For example, I've seen the Ped Egg there and Snuggies are definitely sold there too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
5 years ago
I love the Perfect Brownie Maker. It is a nonstick pan, so the insert comes right out! It's a larger pan, so don't cook for as long as you normally would. I don't bake -without- my Perfect Brownie Maker!