by Bed Bath & Beyond
Ask a Question
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Rockford, IL

Does your store except multiple and expired coupons?
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Jan. 22, 2016, 1:09 a.m.
I actually never bothered to try because I don't actually have anything that I want from there... But you can find those coupons easily online even..
Megan C.
Megan C.
Jan. 5, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Not anymore :(
Allison P.
Allison P.
July 16, 2015, 7:23 p.m.
Yes, you'd be ssurprised. you can even come back after the fact w a coupon and theyll adjust the price. they take old coupons and are very lenient with it Everyone does it so they just accept it, it's really a selling point for them to get peeople in there and I feel the customer service is pretty good considering and htey never make you feel bad about NEEDING to use that expired coupon etc.
Julie L.
Julie L.
March 25, 2015, 11:41 p.m.
We are able to take the same amount of coupons as items you are purchasing so there is one for each item! As for expiration dates the coupons that just say 20% and $5 off $15, those are good forever! We have started to send out new coupons that say 20% until this date then it turns to 10% after that, we do go by the 20% expiration date but will take the 10% anytime after that. We do accept buy buy baby coupons as long as those are valid still, coupons received through email (DOES EXPIRE) and also text message coupons (ALSO EXPIRES).
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jan. 19, 2015, 5:47 p.m.
Expired, yes. Multiple, I think it depends on the person working
Alec W.
Alec W.
May 30, 2014, 8:53 p.m.
Expired, yes. Multiple, no.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Jan. 24, 2014, 5:23 a.m.
Our store only accepts one coupon per customer and I don't believe they accept expired ones. I always bring my boyfriend along if we need something from there and I make sure to have 2 coupons, one for each of us in case we find something else we want.
Justine B.
Justine B.
July 24, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
My store accepts expired ones, but not always multiples. Some specify on the coupon that it's for one item/can't be use in combo with other coupons. Generally asking the customer service desk for clarification before shopping helps.

Join Now