BY BED BATH & BEYOND #2 in Home Stores

• In this economy who can actually afford to shop here? 32 Answers
  • Does anyone think this store has overpriced products?27 Answers
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
Unfortunately, my mother and I had a very bad experience at one particular Bed Bath & Beyond store. We were trying to purchase a particular item as a gift, and they were out of the product in-store. The manager offered to order it for us and have it delivered to us, which we thought would be great. To make a long story short, the manager quoted us a price that was significantly higher than the posted in-store price. We simply asked why there was a price difference, and he became defensive and rude. He accused us of lying about the price, which was ludicrous, because it was clearly posted. It was a really uncomfortable and bizarre experience. My mom called customer service to report his behavior (prior to this she had never called a company to complain about a worker... it was that bad), and they were just like, “ok.” They really didn’t care. We don’t feel comfortable shopping there anymore. Which is a shame, because it’s fun to look at the items in the store and find new, fun things for the house.
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
Whenever we need a new gizmo or gadget (or even something basic) for the house we tend to look here first. A lot of the time it can be easier to find certain items here than on Amazon. When it comes to kitchen items there’s a wide variety to chose from and you can always find something you didn’t even know you needed. The bath and bedding department is also extensive and we’ve gotten some excellent sheets and towels here. The sheets are on the more expensive side but when you’re ready to upgrade your bedding this is the place to look. There’s also always a coupon or two floating around so check your weekly mailer and sign up for emails if you’re planning a shopping trip.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
This is one of my favorite house wares stores to shop at. The manager at our local store has been there for over 11 years and he is so helpful. If he doesn’t have the item at our store he orders it for us and ships it to our house for free. We have purchased many bigger items from bed bath and beyond such as a juicer and kitchen aid and many many many smaller items like spatulas silverware etc. we bought a toaster once and it stopped working 13 months past when we bought it and we took it into the manager and told him and he exchanged it for a new one with no complaints.
Amanda W.
This store has anything you could ever need for your home. It has such a wide variety and is very convenient. I went to school in Louisiana but I am from Illinois. I was able to go to the store and pick out everything I wanted (the same way you do when registering for wedding gifts) and then you place the order and everything I wanted was available for pick up in Louisiana when I got there! It was so awesome and we didn't have to fit everything in the car so we were able to fly! I highly recommend this store, especially for college students!
Erin B.
My home is never complete without BB&B. I am a person that loves my home to feel like I’m on vacation, it’s truly my largest investment and my favorite place to be. BB&B has all of my staple and room finishings. They are generous with their fliers to keep me up to date on what’s new and trendy AND they are generous with their $5 off and 20% off coupons. I’m always armed with them.
Michele N.
I LOVE shopping in store and online both from this store but in store is my favorite!! I'm TOTALLY obsessed with their candles lol and I do really enjoy their body/skin care line as well!! My place is filled with candles from their and my vanity tray has many body sprays,perfumes,lotions etc from them! I also like buying amazing home decor when I have a good coupon or wait for a sale! They have AMAZING items for home decor from throw pillows to vases for your home! Just a favorite store to go walk around in and shop at
Keely C.
I like the past and Beyond but it isn't my favorite. They do have interesting items other stores do not have. Most of them are unnecessary though. I find the store to be cluttered and everything close together. Also everything seems to be over price and much more than you would find it somewhere else. The only reason I gave them 3 stars is because they do have quite a variety of stuff for the home but you will have to pay overpriced and find it in between all the other stuff that they had piled up.
Karen H.
Bed Bath and Beyond has literally everything you need for your home. If you don't see it in store, let them order it in. I'm serious when I say everything. Search their website for lighting and any strange thing you think they won't carry. You'll be surprised. Also, you can use expired coupons, and the customer service is top notch. They are trained to never say no. I know this because I'm a past employee, and I left still loving the place. I highly recommend shopping at this store.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
Bed bath and beyond is great at staying relevant because once you get on their mailing list they send you coupons EVERY month. The stores will even take expired coupons. I’ve ordered things online and picked up same day in store which I love. A lot of their stuff you can find cheaper somewhere on line but getting it same day is appealing. They have sooo many products and I always find something at the store that is a Gadget for my home that I tell myself I need!
💋Cara S.
Let me start by saying that I LOVE Bed Bath & Beyond! I can easily spend waaaay too much time & money in this store because they carry some of my absolute favorite things to buy for the home, etc...in it, however that brings me to why I have deducted two stars... I think that often times they have a lot of things way overpriced, especially in a day and age where a person can simply go shopping online & find competitive pricing for the same items. Also, BB&B often gives out - or mails out - 20% off coupons, but as a shopper, I would MUCH rather that they save some tree's & just lower their prices accordingly, so that constantly pushing these same 20% off coupons is not necessary. -The same coupons that we are constantly told to use before they expire - only for them to issue us another one and start the whole process over again of 'hurry up & use before it expires' all only a short time later! Uuugh lol
Melissa D.
Do they have a clearance section? If so, do you ever find good deals?
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
What is your favorite section of the store to shop in?
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
In this economy who can actually afford to shop here?
Laura R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I bought a vanity and at the bottom was a weird drawing of a woman and something written in another language. i translated on google and it meant "already mine". two days later the thing broke down. Anyone buy a vanity with the same weird problem?
Kati B.
Augusta, GA
Does anyone think this store has overpriced products?