Beco Gemini 4-in-1 Baby Carrier (Scribble) uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BECO #50 in Baby Carriers

Carrying baby on walks and outings has never been easier thanks to the convenient and comfortable Beco Gemini 4-in-1 Baby Carrier. Designed with contoured support for both parent and baby, the baby carrier makes it simple to carry baby in front in either a forward- or rear-facing position. Plus, the Beco Gemini can be used to carry baby on your back or on hip. It is great for nursing, and because it's an intuitive, direct-contact baby carrier, baby will always feel comforted by a sense of closeness. The Beco baby carrier features a foldable headrest and can be adjusted for your growing baby. It can carry newborns and children weighing up to 35 lbs. Features & Benefits: Convenient and comfortable Beco Gemini 4-in-1 Baby CarrierUnique, comfortable and functional Front carrying mode (facing in and facing out), back carrying mode and hip carrying mode No infant insert needed Can be adjusted for growing baby Great for nursing Direct-contact, intuitive carrier helps baby feel comforted Foldable head rest Made with high-quality tested materials Shell: 100% cotton, Fill: 100% polyurethane (body & shoulder foam), 100% polyethylene (waist foam)Flame retardant-free Machine wash Weighs 1.5 lbs. Dimensions: 13W x 18.5H with headrest up; 13W x 14H with headrest folded Shoulder straps: Adjust from 23 to up to 45Waist belt: Adjusts from 28(size 0) to up to 57Weight capacity: 7 to 35 lbs. see more...

• Is this good for petite mom's? I'm 4'11 with a one month old1 Answers
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This was my favorite carrier for my son. He felt secure and safe and I had my hands to do stuff around the house. Good quality and will last for a very long time. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great carrier! We started using this with my daughter around 2/3 months and she's still in it at 21 months!! We use it all the time now when hiking or when we don't want to pack the stroller. She still loves it and I think it's because of all the different ways you can use it! The only reason I took a star off is, since trying other carriers I think others are a little more comfortable to wear. But this is really based on personal preference and body type.
Kelly T.
I absolutely love this carrier! I am more petite and I can get this a little tighter on my hips than the ergo 360. It's also a lot cuter and less expensive. You can do all of the same things with it as the ergo. I think this is a way better product and I really love it! Completely recommend this to anyone. Best item on my baby registry đź’•
Summer M.
We absolutely love our Beco! We begin using it around 10 pounds until 2ish. It's easy to use, sturdy, and great quality! I love that we can snap the top up for head support or put it down so baby can see.
Amanda C.
CALGARY, AB
Love love love this carrier. It is good from newborn and on and can carrier every way possible! It is a great carrier for all body shapes as well as it can change the configuration of the straps. I find this super comfy to use.
Allison H.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
Such a great carrier! I love that you can wear your baby on your front, either facing you or facing the world, as well as on your back! The straps cross when you're front carrying, which makes it so comfortable. The straps are also super adjustable, which makes it great for parents and caregivers of all sizes!
Tovie B.
whitby, ON
The Beco Gemini has been a life saver! Definitely a must have!

I've been able to use it right through the newborn stage and well into toddler hood.
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
I love this carrier because it's very ergonomic for women. It puts no pressure on your lower back
Nancy C.