BY BECO #30 in Baby Carriers

We?re serious about your baby?s comfort and health. Gemini is ergonomically designed for your little one with a versatile seat providing proper support from any position, including baby facing out. Let?s face it - your baby is heavy. Cross your straps to make baby wearing comfortable and easy. Gemini evenly distributes baby?s weight across your hips and shoulders so you can power through daily mommy/daddy duties, hands-free. Your back will thank you. Multiple carry positions - front facing in, front facing out, back, and hip Use - from newborn to toddler (7-35 lbs / 3.5 - 16 kg) Great for nursing, allows direct contact with baby Blooming zinnias and lantern pods on light pink background see more...

• Can you carry baby on back using this carrier? 3 Answers
  • From what age can it be used?3 Answers
  • What positions can you put your baby in this? I am assuming not f...2 Answers
Sandra R.
I loved this carrier. I got it on sale just to have something to try out. I'm so glad I bought it. It was a life saver on many occasions. This is a 4-in-1 carrier. I didn't really care for outward facing front carries, but that was just personal preference. I didn't do much hip carries either, but again, personal preference. I did a lot of back carries and front facing in. All carries were comfortable for me and my daughter. She especially liked back carries because she could easily fall asleep. The only thing that could be a nuisance sometimes is the safety buckle. You have to press in a button on the buckle then press the sides like a normal buckle to release it. You're supposed to use two hands. After a while, I was able to get it with one hand, but it wasn't super easy. I get that it was a safety buckle, but when doing a back carry, it was tricky to release the buckle with two hands AND hold the baby up to make sure they didn't fall while you were taking the carrier off. Anyway, I think this is a good deal for the money. I bought this when my daughter was born at the end of 2014 and this print was on sale so I got it for about $75. It allowed me to do housework and shop in malls without having to push around a stroller. I was also able to nurse in this. All I had to do was loosen or tighten the straps to get my daughter into position. Beco G1REELLI - Gemini Baby Carrier - Ellie
Danielle G.
Longmeadow, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE my beco Gemini. This carrier is by far one of the best on the market for newborns. There is no insert needed to start carrying from day one. It's a very versatile carrier. The carrier can be used with crosses straps (which makes its even more comfortable and helps for smaller babies and moms better) or with backpack style straps. It's nice because it can also be used in four different positions, front carry facing in, front carry facing out, back carry and hip carry. I have comfortably carried both a newborn and a 3 year old in this carrier. I highly recommend it as a must have!
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So sad that this carrier is discontinued! It is the best. Your best bet is looking on online babywearing groups, luckily you can most likely get it for under $100.00. One of the best for forward facing out and smaller adults.
Colleen S.
Buford , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite smaller baby carriers. Although it is still a little big for some newborns it fits pretty early on and it is super user friendly. I love Beco products in general and use them a lot. This is a great baby carrier and I am very satisfied!
Candice C.
Selma, NC
Love my babybcarrier. It helps me be hands free. For moms of two or more this will be your life saver. Make sure you keep it really tight to your body, but even baby loves it probably more than you will.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Super comfortable and stylish Too! I used this when my baby was smaller and it felt great in my shoulders unlike another brand I've used in the past. My baby seemed to be very comfortable in it. I would recommend to mothers needing to free their hands.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
One of the cutest patterns! Nice, soft durable material this baby carrier is great for petite babies and is pretty easy to use. It's definitely worth the investment and can be used up to 35lbs... One of the best SSCs out there for sure!
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
I have the beco gemini in arrows and I love it. I have used it two times. Once when my family and I went to six flags and the other to my nephews baseball game. Both times worked very well and kept him calm
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
Being a first time mom I hated putting my daughter down I loved holding her 24/7 but this helped me get some household chores done with out having to put her down and she loved being in it it formed to her so nicely
My daughter won't let me set her down, so I stick her in this and Carry her around and she loves it. Best part I can hold her and still have free hands to do what I need
@mamaversatil M.
From what age can it be used?
Sarah L.
palm harbor, fl
Can you carry baby on back using this carrier?
Elsa E.
What positions can you put your baby in this? I am assuming not forward facing but can you do the hip carry and in the back?