Beco Baby Carrier Beco Infant Insert - Organic Black

by Beco Baby Carrier

The Beco Infant Insert is a specially designed seat-like piece to support newborns from 7-15 lbs inside of the Soleil Baby Carrier. The insert provides additional head, neck and bottom support. COMPATIBILITY: SOLEIL BABY CARRIER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beco Baby Carrier Beco Infant Insert - Organic Black!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
While I understand the need for an infant insert when using my Beco carrier with a small infant, I felt it was really hard to use. It was hard to get it in place when I was trying to put the carrier on as well as holding my infant. For $25, the price was steep for the amount of time my baby was small enough to need the infant insert. I do however LOVE my Beco, I felt that the infant insert was clumsy and expensive for the amount of time that I used it.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo

Looking for your answer?