BY BECK'S

Introducing Beck’s Sapphire, our new pilsner brewed with rare German Sapphire (Sapfir) hops for a distinctively smooth taste and brewed to 6 percent ABV. Beck’s Sapphire represents a new standard for beer. see more...

Michelle D.
LOS ANGELES
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Becks is okay. Haven’t tried their other beers, but this one I bought caught my attention because it was a dark beer and wanted to try out something new. Not really my go to beer. It doesn’t really have a significant flavor.
Margelyn A.
Taste is sweet, bready grain, white fruits (pear & white grape?), butter & dry from the beginning of the sip to the bittersweet aftertaste. Pale malt, fruit & butter run the length of the sip. Hops are weak floral/herbal, spice & thin grass & citrus most of which are in the latter third of the sip and finish (not very Noble like, which my reading tells me 2 of the Saphir hop parental lines were). Alcohol in the mouth is quite prominent for a 6% ABV. Mouthfeel is light-medium bodied with medium carbonation, although a bit thin it exhibits a slick quality while at the same time is a little crisp, begins smooth but rapidly gravitates toward being grainy, even prickly on the tongue. Not much balance in the mouth or nose. Reminds me more of some English pale ales I've had more than any German pilsner sampled to date.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
This is probably one of my favorite and def staple beers. Good alcohol content, respectable history, good brew, strong flavor but not overpowering or gross. Most everyone I've shared this with has liked it except for some of my friends who don't drink beer 🍺 usually or the ones who like pu$$y beer like Blue Moon. Lol
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love how light this beer is and fortunately I can always find it on sale at my local pharmacy. I have bought this for a gathering and found that it was widely accepted for it's crisp and refreshing flavor/taste. Even my friend's that don't prefer beer didn't voice any complaints. I could say I LOVE this beer as a new favorite.
Emily J.
My favorite variety of Beck's. It's a pale beer, meaning it's a light shade of gold with a smooth distinctive taste. It has a higher percentage of alcohol than normal Becks beer (Sapphire has 6% while Becks original has 5%). Overall a great beer with a strong, bold taste.
Riah L.
Pittsburg , CA
I don't always like beer but I was surprised that I enjoyed drinking this. It has a smooth bittersweet taste that didn't leave me disgusted. Some beers have less flavor than this but I buy a pack every time I see it. Unfortunately it's not easily found in my area which isn't convenient
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This beer is refreshing after a long day of work at the office. It's fairly affordable and easy to find. I normally like really dark beers but this was definitely satisfactory. I normally get a six pack of this at Target or my local grocery store.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
A really great look and appealing to a person to buy, so way to go! It's a really dark beer, which I usually like, but I wasn't as ready as I should have been. The price and taste were okay but it's all about trying something new.
James M.
Terre Haute, IN
This was my first time trying Beck's Sapphire. It has a nice malt taste while still incorporating hops as well! The cost isn't too high, and the beer itself isn't too watery. I'd recommend this to someone who may not be too sure about getting into the craft world.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I spent two weeks in Germany in college and drank a large amount of Becks. I was heartbroken to return to the states without this gem of a beer until I actually found some in a local grocery store! A great import beer that isn’t too pricey!