3 colors available

BY BECK'S

Sytricia M.
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love how light this beer is and fortunately I can always find it on sale at my local pharmacy. I have bought this for a gathering and found that it was widely accepted for it's crisp and refreshing flavor/taste. Even my friend's that don't prefer beer didn't voice any complaints. I could say I LOVE this beer as a new favorite.
Riah L.
Riah L.
Pittsburg, CA
I don't always like beer but I was surprised that I enjoyed drinking this. It has a smooth bittersweet taste that didn't leave me disgusted. Some beers have less flavor than this but I buy a pack every time I see it. Unfortunately it's not easily found in my area which isn't convenient
Emily J.
Emily J.
My favorite variety of Beck's. It's a pale beer, meaning it's a light shade of gold with a smooth distinctive taste. It has a higher percentage of alcohol than normal Becks beer (Sapphire has 6% while Becks original has 5%). Overall a great beer with a strong, bold taste.
James M.
James M.
Terre Haute, IN
This was my first time trying Beck's Sapphire. It has a nice malt taste while still incorporating hops as well! The cost isn't too high, and the beer itself isn't too watery. I'd recommend this to someone who may not be too sure about getting into the craft world.
Angie M.
Angie M.
In the glass it has golden yellow color with a medium head. Aroma of malt and grain. Taste is pretty straight forward with bitterness, herbs and grain. Not much here.
Ivet Z.
Ivet Z.
Awesome taste! Better than the original Becks. It is a little bolder in taste but much more smooth.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
coral springs, FL
If you enjoy a really dark and smooth beer then I really suggest trying this! Strong and so tasty!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Decatur, IL
Great taste that isn't bitter. This beer is hard to find at home but when we find it we stock up!
Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.
Taste is sweet, bready grain, white fruits (pear & white grape?), butter & dry from the beginning of the sip to the bittersweet aftertaste. Pale malt, fruit & butter run the length of the sip. Hops are weak floral/herbal, spice & thin grass & citrus most of which are in the latter third of the sip and finish (not very Noble like, which my reading tells me 2 of the Saphir hop parental lines were). Alcohol in the mouth is quite prominent for a 6% ABV. Mouthfeel is light-medium bodied with medium carbonation, although a bit thin it exhibits a slick quality while at the same time is a little crisp, begins smooth but rapidly gravitates toward being grainy, even prickly on the tongue. Not much balance in the mouth or nose. Reminds me more of some English pale ales I've had more than any German pilsner sampled to date.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
A really great look and appealing to a person to buy, so way to go! It's a really dark beer, which I usually like, but I wasn't as ready as I should have been. The price and taste were okay but it's all about trying something new.