Beck's Sapphire Beer

by Beck's

Introducing Beck’s Sapphire, our new pilsner brewed with rare German Sapphire (Sapfir) hops for a distinctively smooth taste and brewed to 6 percent ABV. Beck’s Sapphire represents a new standard for beer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beck's Sapphire Beer!
Liz S.
Yonkers, NY
It’s a bit strong. I’m not a fan of becks but I do love their octoberfest beer. It’s a bit heavy for a beer. It pours a yellow color
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
This is probably one of my favorite and def staple beers. Good alcohol content, respectable history, good brew, strong flavor but not overpowering or gross. Most everyone I've shared this with has liked it except for some of my friends who don't drink beer 🍺 usually or the ones who like pu$$y beer like Blue Moon. Lol
Rebecca-Ann G.
Dornstadt, Baden Wuerttemberg
Since I'm from Germany I love dark beers with a bold strong flavor and this beer was actually pretty good. I would absolutely give it a try if I was you.
maria P.
Pittsburg, CA
I don't always like beer but I was surprised that I enjoyed drinking this. It has a smooth bittersweet taste that didn't leave me disgusted. Some beers have less flavor than this but I buy a pack every time I see it. Unfortunately it's not easily found in my area which isn't convenient
Sytricia M.
I love how light this beer is and fortunately I can always find it on sale at my local pharmacy. I have bought this for a gathering and found that it was widely accepted for it's crisp and refreshing flavor/taste. Even my friend's that don't prefer beer didn't voice any complaints. I could say I LOVE this beer as a new favorite.
James M.
Terre Haute, IN
This was my first time trying Beck's Sapphire. It has a nice malt taste while still incorporating hops as well! The cost isn't too high, and the beer itself isn't too watery. I'd recommend this to someone who may not be too sure about getting into the craft world.
Jenna D.
This beer is refreshing after a long day of work at the office. It's fairly affordable and easy to find. I normally like really dark beers but this was definitely satisfactory. I normally get a six pack of this at Target or my local grocery store.
Andi M.
Decatur, IL
Great taste that isn't bitter. This beer is hard to find at home but when we find it we stock up!
Ivet Z.
Awesome taste! Better than the original Becks. It is a little bolder in taste but much more smooth.
Kathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste and super smooth. I found the taste pleasant and easily a must have at events.

Looking for your answer?