BY BECK'S

Beck’s is a classic German pilsner with a robust, distinctive full-bodied taste, a fresh “hoppy” bouquet and a rich, full head. Brewed in accordance with the “Reinheitsgebot,” the German Purity Law of 1516, Beck's uses only top‑grade barley, hand-selected hops from the Bavarian Hallertau region, fresh glacier water and Beck’s exclusive strain of yeast that’s been cultured and cultivated for generations. see more...

Aneetrai R.
Growing up in my early 20's Becks was my go to beer and my definite choice, before Samuel Adams existed. While the lot of them where devouring Heineken my go to fav was Becks, to me it had stronger flavor and was put together better than any other foreign beers at that era. To this day I will have a Becks here and there to remind me of good times and great memories.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
Do you like Heineken? If you dont, then this beer isn’t for you. It is in my opinion a replica of hyneken with small differences. It is strong, it is refreshing and priced Appropriately. If you haven’t tried it J say go for it, trust me it’s good! But do stay away if you do not enjoy Heineken
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
My husband loves this product. I don't know much myself about beers but it's not bad in my opinion. It is moderately priced in general and the packaging is nice. I'm sure we'll purchase again as he has liked it since college.
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
It’s okay, has kind of a bitter taste that I’m not a huge fan of, I prefer Stella or other lighter beers. Okay value, price is middle of the road. Would recommend to try it at least once and it’s good for parties.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh, PA
One of the first beers I ever had. Very drinkable for somebody who doesn’t drink beer often or isn’t a huge fan. Also very affordable. I order it whenever I want something light, refreshing, and cheap
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite beer! I was never really a fan of beer and this is the one that kind of got me hooked. I have nothing negative to say about it. 10/10 would recommend
Gina B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Crisp, biting in an enjoyable way, pairs well with ribs, steak and burgers. I tend to have large supply available when company comes as it’s always a big winner of beer choices I provide. I associate Becks with hot summer nights as it’s refreshing yet not watered down in any way.
Elia J.
Becks have a strong taste i personality like to drink very cold because it takes away the little bitter taste. It is more affordable then other beers since it doesn't sale a lot. in comparison to corona, corona has a softer taste and it also has a lower volume of alcohol.
Rachel K.
An easy, refreshing brew. It has a light consistency, with very coarse carbonation, much like a club soda. In fact, it goes down like a club soda. To me it has a bright sweet base, with just a hint of grain at the end. The alcohol aroma is not very pronounced.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
This is my step dads ride or die beer. Wherever he goes out, he looks for this. It’s his favorite. He tolerates other beers but doesn’t like it near as much
Price wise it’s a good deal since it’s his favorite and why not pay a little extra