BY BECK'S

Beck's Oktoberfest.

Seasonal Marzen lager.

German quality.

12 x 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jasmine g.
San antonio, TX
This does not have enough alcohol in it. They are so smooth and have such a good flavor ! I could drink them and stay pretty buzzed but sober. I liked it. First tryer. Definitely would recommend and would drink cold.
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious! Becks is my other go to beer. It’s much lighter than other beers but is still on par with your craft beer selection. I’m a huge fan of octoberfest and really like hops! This is a good beer. I’m overall pretty satisfied
Araceli R.
Franklin park, IL
It's a clear, dark copper but with almost zero head. Great color. Aroma is malty and bready just like I enjoy. Flavor is similarly malty, though a bit thin with a slightly bitter aftertaste. A bit too carbonated for my liking making this somewhat prickly. Overall much better than expected and would drink again.
Nicole G.
Dayton, OH
As a huge fan of Oktoberfest beers, this one is pretty delicious! I really enjoy the crisp flavor of this beer and it really is a great beer to enjoy at Oktoberfest, not only because of its name, but because this is the type of beer that I love to drink outdoors on a fresh crisp fall day!
Jordan B.
Poolesville, MD
I always love trying different Oktoberfests during the fall season, and this has to be one that ranks high on that list. The 12 pack is affordable and allows me to share this beverage with friends or family. Great taste and great to have other people try who are new to Oktoberfests.
Shanna C.
Columbus, OH
It is a little bit bitter to me. Typically I like to get Oktoberfest beers that have a more of a pumpkin taste to us, and this just was a little underwhelming to me. However, my friends, whom I split the case with, loved it. They thought it was good
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
For being an Oktoberfest beer, it was lighter than I expected. Like a light toasted wheat beer. It's the kind of beer I'd bring to a big Oktoberfest party where more quality brews would probably go unnoticed/unappreciated.
Yenice R.
Suwanee, GA
Very dry crisp and light flavor! It is not your average beer. I enjoy the taste of this beer & is great combination with cookout food. I always have a 6 pack in my fridge! Recommended to everyone out there
Joshua G.
Livingston, NJ
Becks Octoberfest is great beer. Has a nice delicious taste. Great to drink this beer during the colder months of the year. The taste is like a lager but goes down very smooth. Has a oaky and pumpkin taste.
amy s.
Becks light is the first light beer that I have tried that has all of the flavored of a the original with the calories. Ice cold with a lime is the most refreshing way to enjoy!!