BY BECK'S

Beck’s Non-Alcoholic is light amber in color and boasts a full, rich, thick head and balanced bitterness. Beck’s brewmasters stop the fermentation process before alcohol can form, but not before they achieve the distinctive full-bodied taste and aroma of the finished brew. see more...

Andie G.
Andie G.
I really did enjoy this, sometimes I don't feel like really drinking alcohol but this put going out in a whole new light! Why not have fun and enjoy the party like everyone else without the hangover the next day and no one even noticed it was non alcoholic! Helps a girl like me out!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
I had the strongest craving for beer when I was pregnant, so a friend of mine suggested this, I couldn't find it near me... luckily he knew where to find this, and gifted some to me. Man this hit the spot!! Now that I'm breastfeeding I may need him to go on another beer run.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
This just doesn't taste great. It tastes like a really cheap beer to me, worse than PBR in many respects.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
It is great that it exists and has a taste that is comparable to beer minus the alcohol. Pretty authentic
B R.
B R.
I GOT THIS FOR A GROUP OF FRIENDS WHO DONT DRINK ANYMORE AND THEY LOVED IT. NOTHING COMPARED TO IT
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
Tastes great! Perfect for when I'm cutting alcohol out of my diet- only downfall: no booze.
Flora S.
Flora S.
Los Angeles, CA
A nice crisp Non-Alcoholic beer! Tastes great, just like your drinking the real thing.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Out of all the non-alcoholic beers ive had this is by far the best. There is no compromise in taste. Working in the bar industry this was the most commonly ordered non alcoholic beer. The price is on point. Overall satisfied and happy.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
We love this deink,its non-alcoholic formula let us enjoy a party or a simple chitchat without worrying our drive home. I recommend this to everyone who loves drinking and dont want to get drunk.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Standard beer. Honestly it's nothing fancy and I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. However it's pretty solid and a better alternative to some of the competitors. Usually pretty cheap