BY BECK'S

Beck’s Premier Light, with 64 calories and 3.2 grams of carbohydrates per 12-ounce serving, has a crisp, refreshing flavor uncommon in a light beer. Like original Beck’s German Pilsner, Beck’s Premier Light features a slightly fruity but firm crispness and a dry, clean finish. see more...

Becky S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite light beer ever and no it's not because my name is Becky. Buck's light beer actually taste like a regular beer but it has a fraction of the calories. A lesser known fact is that the carb count is lower than Mich Ultra, which is probably because it isn't advertised but for those counting carbs and calories this is your beer too!
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For a light beer, this option keeps its flavor while
offering a lower-calorie option that satisfies bother myself and my significant
other. He actually prefers light Becks to the regular one. This is one of our preferred choices for light beers, and purchase it often when we come across it at the grocery store.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Beck's Premier Light Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
This is hands down my favorite beer, always has been. It’s smooth and just has a great imported beer taste without that bitter bite in the backend. You know what I mean if you drink beer. It’s just a great beer, I order it every time I can, I’m disappointed when they don’t have it.
Rosa P.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: Other more...
This beer is okay. It tastes more like a malt beverage than a beer. Feels heavy in stomach so I would suggest you drink while eating something light. Everyone is different though so it may not feel so heavy for others but I’m very sensitive to thick beers.
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A good light beer choice ! If you’re looking to save on calories and drink good beer I would choose this one . It’s affordable and I would definitely buy again .
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is just alright. It smells like weed in my opinion. Because it smells like weed i like it. But it doesn't taste that great. Beer is beer so i drink it.
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
Great ballgame beer!  Perfectly bottled up...ices great, giving you the feeling you're drinking form a cold beer stein!  Definitely lightweight and delicious.  Great price for the beer!  Will be a future favorite for game days!  Overall satisfaction reached with this beer!
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I’m not a huge beer drinker to begin with, so that’s why I didn’t rate this lower (didn’t want anyone to think that I was showing bias). I have tried this beer multiple times because it is the beer that my best friend drinks and I hate it. It’s cheap tasting, gross, and overall not enjoyable.
Alycia P.
Arvada, CO
Beck's light beer. It gets two stars for its low calorie content, but overall, drinking it makes me want to have a beer that has more body, more flavor, and more intensity to it. It's a good beer for those of you who are looking to save calories, but if you want to drink a GOOD beer, save your calories up and drink something else - even the normal Beck's is a better option!
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s light, and it’s YUMMY! I love this beer, because it’s so crisp and refreshing. This is your beer when your poolside on a hot summer day. It’ll keep you cool and feeling great too. The taste is amazing and you’ll probably have to have more than one of these bad boys. Lol