BY BECK'S

Beck’s Premier Light, with 64 calories and 3.2 grams of carbohydrates per 12-ounce serving, has a crisp, refreshing flavor uncommon in a light beer. Like original Beck’s German Pilsner, Beck’s Premier Light features a slightly fruity but firm crispness and a dry, clean finish. see more...

Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
This is my favorite light beer ever and no it's not because my name is Becky. Buck's light beer actually taste like a regular beer but it has a fraction of the calories. A lesser known fact is that the carb count is lower than Mich Ultra, which is probably because it isn't advertised but for those counting carbs and calories this is your beer too!
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Happy Hour Expert
For a light beer, this option keeps its flavor while
offering a lower-calorie option that satisfies bother myself and my significant
other. He actually prefers light Becks to the regular one. This is one of our preferred choices for light beers, and purchase it often when we come across it at the grocery store.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I’m not a huge beer drinker to begin with, so that’s why I didn’t rate this lower (didn’t want anyone to think that I was showing bias). I have tried this beer multiple times because it is the beer that my best friend drinks and I hate it. It’s cheap tasting, gross, and overall not enjoyable.
Edie I.
Grand Prairie, TX
Happy Hour Expert
It’s light, and it’s YUMMY! I love this beer, because it’s so crisp and refreshing. This is your beer when your poolside on a hot summer day. It’ll keep you cool and feeling great too. The taste is amazing and you’ll probably have to have more than one of these bad boys. Lol
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Becks isn't bad, its a doable beer that I could and would recommend to someone asking, fairly priced so you wouldn't be losing out if you did not like it. I would say that becks is a brand I would purchase if my drink of choice was not an option.
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert
Becks is a great beer. It is consistent in flavor and has a nice firm taste. I prefer this than the typical  brands that are always available. I recommend people to give it a try. It is crisp and refreshing and  good value for the quality of beer  it brings
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
This beer is pretty good. It’s a little on the hopper side but not too bitter. I️ first tried it at a get together I️ was attending and I’ve been a repeat consumer ever since. I’d definitely buy it if I️ saw it in stores.
Anna K.
Harker Hts, TX
I like this beer! I First had it in Germany and trying it in the states i was a bit Afraid. It actually tastes the same and is delicious! If you like a beer that isn’t too heavy and is light, this is the one for you!
Stephanie S.
Happy Hour Expert
A good light beer choice ! If you’re looking to save on calories and drink good beer I would choose this one . It’s affordable and I would definitely buy again .
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert
This beer is just alright. It smells like weed in my opinion. Because it smells like weed i like it. But it doesn't taste that great. Beer is beer so i drink it.