BY BECK'S

Sarah S.
I'm not a huge dark beer drinker but I didn't think that this was all that bad actually. It just might not be something I get often because it is a taste I only like every once in a while. It's pretty hoppy.
Victoria S.
I love this beer! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Grissel C.
New castle, DE

Nothing to write home about. Looks dark brown, been filtered, translucent with tan head. Some lacing early on. There is a metallic flavor and mild bitterness. Finished Light and flat. Never again.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
A hate to be negative but this isn't exactly my favorite. I've used it in some recipes that called for dark ale and they came out pretty good. I prefer other dark ales such as Amberbock or Yuengling.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
 Receiver. German beer in stone you they will tell you this beer taste totally different when you’re in Germany then when you’re in United States is full of flavor and great to have a beer sitting on the table laughing. It also doubles as a graybeard to cook stew
Loki A.
Tempe, AZ
Growing up in germany I was always exposed to beer. As an adult the smell of certain dark beers remind me of happier times. Beck's hit the nail on the head with this brew! It is very good to wash down with schnitzel or some brats. If you are a lager girl like me you will enjoy this brand. Just wish more stores carried it!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
German beer yes it is what it is, and that is amazing. I love German beer and this one tops the cake for sure. The price is amazing, and the taste is just that good. If you have not tried you must you will like it.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Gotta love a good dark beer, pretty good balanced flavor considering the company. I perfer micro brews especially local beers, but this is ok, not easy to find.
Martha G.
Houghton Lake
It’s a great beer, lots of body and flavor, easy to drink but for me was just a bit too dark. I feel like men tend to like the dark beer more than myself.
Rebecca L.
My husband I really love dark beer / ale. This is on the top of our to buy list every time we go shopping for beer. Thanks for making such an awesome product!