BY BECK'S

• Greatttttttt and wonderful taste. I drink and buy this al...2 Answers
  • What does this beer compare to?1 Answers
Hailey L.
I have never been a fan of dark beer but had to give this one a chance since I have heard good things in the past. I’ll just say that it was drinkable but it isn’t fair for me to judge. I wouldn’t buy it again (as I don’t enjoy dark beer) but I’ve heard good things so I would recommend trying it
Daniel M.
Cheboygan, MI
When I cannot find Guinness, this is the next beer I look for. I have been a Becks guy for almost as long as I have been a Guinness man. The crispness and deep flavor of it is one of the things I like about it.
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
I really enjoy Beck's Beer. My family is German and it reminds me of home. I buy the Dunkel every time I make a German meal, or even just having bratwurst.
It is a smooth tasting dark ale. I enjoy it with red meats and a strong cheese and crackers for instance. There is no real improvement needed. i find that this is a great value as well. It has a good flavor for a dark ale/beer. I would buy it again. I would also recommend it to others.
Susan H.
McDonough
This is the only beer I can drink, it is dark and I like the taste!  Most beer to me taste flat, but not this.  It is a little pricey, but worth it!  There is no alternatives that compare.  Yes, a big dark secret, a repeat customer several times over!  Yes, actually I try to keep a 12 pack in stock in refrig. if entertaining friends, but no one likes it but me....LOL
Angelo D.
When we talk about Beck's beers, we talk about the best BEERS for a BBQ, just combine perfect with all the flavors, got the crispy ending on the tounge that makes you wants some more, for me it's just the best beer right now on the amrket and my main beer when I bought this kind of products.
Amber (.
West Linn
This is my all time favorite Beer! I started drinking it just before I came of age and have loved it ever since! It has a real GREEN, skunky flavor, which I love! I especially like the dark because it has a little more bite than the original, but both are delicious and I recommend to others!
Lauren H.
Becks beer is probably good but I’ve never had it before I like drinking beer though so maybe I’ll try it next time I’m at a bar or pizza joint are usually cook for Pats blue ribbon beer that’s always a good one
Anna S.
Leesburg, FL
This is my all-time favorite, go-to beer. It has a great blend of hops and, well, kick! I sometimes try craft beers, and even enjoy some of them, but I always go back to Becks Dark. It's always in my refrigerator.
Casey C.
Memphis, TN
It's not at the top of my list, but more towards the middle. It goes well with a hearty meal. It's the kind of beer that I would get again if someone offered it or if the store was out of any others
Gennessa R.
Brandon, FL
Greatttttttt and wonderful taste. I drink and buy this all the time. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thissssssss so much.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
What does this beer compare to?