BY BECK'S

• Greatttttttt and wonderful taste. I drink and buy this al...2 Answers
  • What does this beer compare to?1 Answers
Dana C.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Bottle more...
I really enjoy the stout taste of this beer. Even tough stout it is a smooth flavor.
This is not for everyone but is the best tasting of dark beers I’ve tried. It is mid
Range in price. I will definitely buy it again.
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
I really enjoy Beck's Beer. My family is German and it reminds me of home. I buy the Dunkel every time I make a German meal, or even just having bratwurst.
It is a smooth tasting dark ale. I enjoy it with red meats and a strong cheese and crackers for instance. There is no real improvement needed. i find that this is a great value as well. It has a good flavor for a dark ale/beer. I would buy it again. I would also recommend it to others.
Angelo D.
When we talk about Beck's beers, we talk about the best BEERS for a BBQ, just combine perfect with all the flavors, got the crispy ending on the tounge that makes you wants some more, for me it's just the best beer right now on the amrket and my main beer when I bought this kind of products.
Lauren H.
Becks beer is probably good but I’ve never had it before I like drinking beer though so maybe I’ll try it next time I’m at a bar or pizza joint are usually cook for Pats blue ribbon beer that’s always a good one
Anna S.
Leesburg, FL
This is my all-time favorite, go-to beer. It has a great blend of hops and, well, kick! I sometimes try craft beers, and even enjoy some of them, but I always go back to Becks Dark. It's always in my refrigerator.
Casey C.
Memphis, TN
It's not at the top of my list, but more towards the middle. It goes well with a hearty meal. It's the kind of beer that I would get again if someone offered it or if the store was out of any others
Susan H.
McDonough
This is the only beer I can drink, it is dark and I like the taste!  Most beer to me taste flat, but not this.  It is a little pricey, but worth it!  There is no alternatives that compare.  Yes, a big dark secret, a repeat customer several times over!  Yes, actually I try to keep a 12 pack in stock in refrig. if entertaining friends, but no one likes it but me....LOL
Amber (.
West Linn
This is my all time favorite Beer! I started drinking it just before I came of age and have loved it ever since! It has a real GREEN, skunky flavor, which I love! I especially like the dark because it has a little more bite than the original, but both are delicious and I recommend to others!
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I love dark, non-hoppy beers and this fits the bill! It's especially nice with heavier foods like red meats and pastas with red sauce. I also love it with my traditional German Oktoberfest meal of sausages, sauerkraut, warm potato salad, and green beans... delicious!
Gennessa R.
Brandon, FL
Greatttttttt and wonderful taste. I drink and buy this all the time. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thissssssss so much.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
What does this beer compare to?