Beck's Beer uploaded by Cindy l.Beck's Beer uploaded by Samantha S.

BY BECK'S

Beck’s is a classic German pilsner with a robust, distinctive full-bodied taste, a fresh “hoppy” bouquet and a rich, full head. Brewed in accordance with the “Reinheitsgebot,” the German Purity Law of 1516, Beck's uses only top‑grade barley, hand-selected hops from the Bavarian Hallertau region, fresh glacier water and Beck’s exclusive strain of yeast that’s been cultured and cultivated for generations. see more...

• Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha G.
Bourbonnais, IL
I like Beck's Beer, I love that it's a German beer because I'm also part German which I find very neat. It's not a beer you'll see in everyone's hands either. It has a light sweet malty flavor and a small bitter hop taste. Its very affordable also which also completes the whole package for me.
Kris H.
West Chester, OH
A beer with a crisp but fresh taste. Not particularly smooth, but not particularly bitter either, the finish lands somewhere in the middle. It was a fine "average" beer, but not one that I would put great effort into seeking out. It is a bit difficult to find in our area.
Mishell H.
Lynwood, CA
Beck's beer is really good. This beer is great for a relax Friday or when you call your friends over for a get together. The price for the taste you get is really awesome. It's not like those other water down beers. This beer is actually pretty great
Brenda B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is an excellent cost effective German style beer. My Bavarian grandfather keeps this beer in stock in his fridge, so you know it has to be good. It's very light and refreshing beer that really does have the authentic German taste.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This beer is a little heavier than what I typically like but it has a great taste. If you're a female you probably can't drink too many without feeling full fast. It's an affordable beer and can be found in most beer stores.
Ashley S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I don't normally drink becks but it was on special at my local grocery shop and decided to give it a try. Enjoyed the flavor. Will probably get it again even if not on special
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL

It is one of my favorites. It is a very tasty beer, not at all common. I exceed all my expectations. It pays to pay for it. I recommend it to everyone
Janine C.
North Wales, PA
Not my go to beer but I buy once in a while. Average beer with a slight bitterness. I like the affordability and different size cans you can buy.
Tina T.
RANKIN, IL
I have learned that I only prefer beer in a bottle. The smooth taste and crisp flavor make this beer a must try! I wish I had found it sooner.!
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
Not my favorite, but everyone has their own preference on beers. It is worth a try if you like trying different brands of beer.
Christian S.
Orlando, FL
Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?