Beck's Beer uploaded by Samantha S.
7 colors available

BY BECK'S

Beck’s is a classic German pilsner with a robust, distinctive full-bodied taste, a fresh “hoppy” bouquet and a rich, full head. Brewed in accordance with the “Reinheitsgebot,” the German Purity Law of 1516, Beck's uses only top‑grade barley, hand-selected hops from the Bavarian Hallertau region, fresh glacier water and Beck’s exclusive strain of yeast that’s been cultured and cultivated for generations. see more...

M. B.
M. B.
Manassas, VA
Beck's is magnificently inoffensive. Many times on a night out, Beck's was the bevvy of choice entirely because no one could agree on anything else. Fair warning, Aussies and scotsmen seem to react particularly strongly to Beck's, and may start enthusiastic arguments with strangers about soccer. otherwise a solid drink.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bourbonnais, IL
I like Beck's Beer, I love that it's a German beer because I'm also part German which I find very neat. It's not a beer you'll see in everyone's hands either. It has a light sweet malty flavor and a small bitter hop taste. Its very affordable also which also completes the whole package for me.
Mishell H.
Mishell H.
Lynwood, CA
Beck's beer is really good. This beer is great for a relax Friday or when you call your friends over for a get together. The price for the taste you get is really awesome. It's not like those other water down beers. This beer is actually pretty great
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This beer is a little heavier than what I typically like but it has a great taste. If you're a female you probably can't drink too many without feeling full fast. It's an affordable beer and can be found in most beer stores.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL

It is one of my favorites. It is a very tasty beer, not at all common. I exceed all my expectations. It pays to pay for it. I recommend it to everyone
Janine C.
Janine C.
North Wales, PA
Not my go to beer but I buy once in a while. Average beer with a slight bitterness. I like the affordability and different size cans you can buy.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK
Not my favorite, but everyone has their own preference on beers. It is worth a try if you like trying different brands of beer.
Ashlynn A.
Ashlynn A.
Tampa, FL
This beer is really light but a nice taste to it. Its good for when you want to relieve your stress after a long day of work.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Nothing better on a hot summer day especially after mowing the yard or grilling out. Nice, light and refreshing.
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite beers!!! Seriously it has an amazing bitterness to it! Goes awesome with chips!