Beck's Beer uploaded by Amira G.Beck's Beer uploaded by Samantha S.Beck's Beer uploaded by Cindy l.

BY BECK'S

Beck’s is a classic German pilsner with a robust, distinctive full-bodied taste, a fresh “hoppy” bouquet and a rich, full head. Brewed in accordance with the “Reinheitsgebot,” the German Purity Law of 1516, Beck's uses only top‑grade barley, hand-selected hops from the Bavarian Hallertau region, fresh glacier water and Beck’s exclusive strain of yeast that’s been cultured and cultivated for generations. see more...

• Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?1 Answers
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Review for: Bottles 6 Bottle more...
This beer is one of my personal favorites. If you like a strong skunky beer you have come to the right place. Well known for its distinct flavors Becks is great for pregaming before your favorite football teams big game or just to help unwind after a long day at work. I highly recommend it to others!
Ale E.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Beck's Beer Bottles 12 oz, 12 pk more...
This beer has a little bit of an aftertaste. It’s not a bad one but you do taste it. It’s best drink ice cold. I would compare it to Stella for its packaging but not for its taste. This beer is priced fairly. I would recommend
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Really don't like this hear because it's so bland tasting to me and I don't like pilsners or light beer. The only reason I drank it is because I was in Germany and that beer is a staple!
Reviews/ B.
100 Edgemont RD, Scardale.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Can more...
I think in a normal day when the sun is really hot, this beer would be a good option, it is no definitely my favorite kind of beer. I mean it no the first option I will consider at the moment of buying alcohol.
Leah Anne C.
Apart from Stella artois, Becks has been one of my favorite beer brands before I got exposed to the huge and creative world of local craft beers. I have not been helping myself to a serving of this beer brand in a looooong time but it is always a welcome option for me.
Sandy M.
Trevose
Becks Beer has a strong but good flavor. It is another imported beer and as with most imported beers it has a strong taste. This beer would be best drank at home because the effect I saw on people was that they didn't drink too much due to the strength of the beer.
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
This beer is very popular in Europe. I assumed it would be taste similar to popular American beer but it didn't. There is not a common American beer that I would compare the flavor to. I wouldn't purchu again but if you like it you'll find in every where in EU.
Niki S.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
This is a decent buy for a cheap German import. There are better ones out there but they can be hard to find outside of an Oktoberfest tent. If I’m feeling like a German beer, this is probably the easiest to find at my local grocery store.
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I always forget that this a German beer because I see it so often. I like that the brand has a strong sense of pride and is well known and trusted. Personally I like their pilseners and other German style ales because of their nice combination of hops and lightness.
Kayla L.
Ewing, NJ
I first had this beer while studying abroad in this little punk themed bar in Siena Italy. I am not a fan of super light beers that barely have any flavor to them. I wasn’t impressed, but it wasn’t disgusting. I just prefer more flavor.
Christian S.
Orlando, FL
Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?