Beck's Beer

by Beck's

Beck’s is a classic German pilsner with a robust, distinctive full-bodied taste, a fresh “hoppy” bouquet and a rich, full head. Brewed in accordance with the “Reinheitsgebot,” the German Purity Law of 1516, Beck's uses only top‑grade barley, hand-selected hops from the Bavarian Hallertau region, fresh glacier water and Beck’s exclusive strain of yeast that’s been cultured and cultivated for generations.

How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price?
Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?
Start your review of Beck's Beer!
Emiliya M.
Beck's Beer uploaded by Emiliya M.
Review for: Glass Bottles
Beck’s perfect beer for summer heat.In the evening ,after work ,good relax.I like cold from fridge.I like the taste and price 👍Recommend
Susan S.
Victorville , CA
This is my boyfriends favorite beer .to me it reminds me of Heineken. Not crazy about the flavor . Although if I am gonna drink it it'll have to be in a bottle taste is way cleaner
Ana B.
Orlando , FL
Beck's Beer uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Publix
Beck's Beer 🍺 la mejor cerveza , la recomiendo me gusta mucho . Siempre está en promoción y la podemos conseguir en Walmart, Publix, y licoreras.
j J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beck's Beer uploaded by j J.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Review for: Bottles 6 Bottle
And it is usually a $1-2 cheaper than other brands. It’s a pale German beer but it still has flavor unlike other pale beer. It has a clean finish. It is one of my go-to needs.
Dustin E.
Mount Pleasant
When other brands of beer tend to be a little boring, becks is there to pep it up. Crisp taste, not too overwhelming hops taste. Price is average for being an import. Good beer to sip while relaxing with friends. I would recommend this to any beer drinkers.
Annie K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beck's original beer is very good.  I like it because it has a better flavor than other beers.  It met my expectations.  I was a first time consumer, but I would buy it again.  It is a good value for the price.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
Becks is a hidden gem. It’s so refreshing and easy to drink. My problem is I forget about it! It’s super cheap too and so worth the price. They could charge more and is still buy and recommend to others!
Marisol V.
Queens Vlg, NY
Great beer to have when at a bar. Won't get u drunk lol great taste and great with dinner too. Not to many carbs
Pop D.
Schenectady, NY
I enjoy using Becks beer for when I am doing a dish that requires beer for its batter. It's a bit pricey but affordable. I have bought this type of beer numerous times, I like to purchase it a a beer wholesale warehouse. The beer has an excellent taste and does not over powder the batter when I need it for the dish that requires it, like onion rings or chicken or even ribs. Of course I also like to use the beer with other flavor enhancers like with herbs and seasoning when am doing a different dish or with certain alcoholic drinks but enough to where the flavors balance each other.
Michelle W.
Lombard, IL
As a single, busy Mom, there is nothing quite like cracking a Beck's at the end of a busy Friday. Just one sip, and I feel like I'm enjoying my evening, and enjoying it well. Priced right, with a great, crisp taste, I feel totally satisfied.