Beck's Beer uploaded by Cindy l.
3 colors available

BY BECK'S

Beck's sapphire beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?1 Answers
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Foodie Expert
Not to bad Of beer not to bitter and goes down smooth price not to bad better than ice House to me.
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Foodie Expert
This beer tastes alright it's not to expensive and it's that bad of a taste. It's worth the buy
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
If you like Heineken you will love Beck's but don't be fooled! What you're buying here in the USA is a watered down version of the real German version. USA version doesn't do justice!
Joel K.
Joel K.
This is a watered down lager dressed as a fancy import. It tastes just like the "light" standard from the big American breweries. For the price you can easily do better.
Candace L.
Candace L.
Very popular among our friends -- a decent German beer for a hot summer's day and a few burgers on the grill.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoy having a Beck's on a hot summer day, nothing quite as refreshing really. They came out recently with Beck's Sapphire in US which I was quite surprised at how good it was as well.
Alessandra R.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Becks is a good quality beer and I know tons of people that like it but it is a little bitter for me, says it have a slight fruit taste but i cant tell, it is worth trying for yourself
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I love Beck's. Now, granted, I may not have a discerning taste, as I find little difference in the Original vs. Busch version of Beck's. In fact, I have been buying it with more frequency since it's been brewed abroad, but I cannot exactly explain why that is. Point is, I love Beck's, I've always loved Beck's, its not my very favorite beers but when its available at a bar thats all I'll drink for the whole night, and I don't know many other beers i can say that about as I tend to switch it up throughout the night if I'm not pinching pennies. Skunky, but in a good way, crisp, not filling at all. Hell not even as expensive as a comparable beer. I'll take this over Heineken any day of the week and twice on Sundays. This beer serves me well in any setting, out to eat, with an all day BBQ, or just hanging out watching the game. Winter, summer, spring, or fall, Beck's is a beer that I can enjoy. My tastes tend to fluctuate every 5-6 months, but Beck's always gets regular rotation in my fridge. More discerning taste buds may notice a dip in quality since its buyout, but I can't and I still enjoy the beer for what it is: a very enjoyable, reasonably priced german pilsner.
Daniel N.
Daniel N.
Tacoma, WA
I will admit, I am not a huge fan of lagers. However, I've been known to enjoy a Coors (original, not light) lager to save some cash, or a Full Sail lager in the summertime for a refreshing break from lawn-mowing. However, I never drink Beck's. Beck's is very hoppy, and very dry as German lagers tend to be. It's a great beer if you want to guzzle a few bottles and sing some karaoke, but also costs quite a bit more than many other beers which would accomplish the same task. I find sipping Beck's to be very dissatisfying, and the price point to be too high. Still, I will always buy some Beck's when I have a larger party, as many people are just fine with it, and it's a bit classier than an American canned lager.
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
Foodie Expert
My dad loves this beer, so I always have some at home. It's really tasty!
Orlando, FL
Have you guys tried Beck's Sapphire yet? How'd you like it?