BY BECKHAM

Fragrance was launched by David and Victoria Beckham in 2007 Intimately Beckham women's fragrance is classified as floral Women's scent is recommended for daytime wear Posh fragrance has notes of rose, bergamot, vanilla, orange blossom, musk, Casablanca lily, sandalwood and tuberose Available in a 1.7-ounce eau de toilette spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kya M.
Aurora, IL
This is one of my favorite scents. I'm a fan of her fashion and I am truly a fan of her perfume. This scent is not too mature and not too young. I'm not a fan of super floral scents but this has just the right mix of girly but not too girly. The price isn't terrible either when compared to others like it. I'm on my 3rd bottle and will continue to keep it in my collection.
Allison S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is and has been my favorite perfume for years. I am really picky when it comes to perfumes but this one is just right. It is warm and soft, but seems to stick on my skin and clothes all day with just a few spritz's. I would recommend this to anyone as I will probably buy it for the rest of my life. The only perfume I have ever bought more than once.
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband bought this for me on Mother's Day, and I try to not use it so much beacuse its my favorite and it just smells amazing!
Karlene C.
Ballymena, Antrim
This is what I call my 'grown up' perfume. I think it has quite a mature scent that seems to last all day. I love that it is also available in the travel size, perfect for your handbag. It is also really reasonably priced.
safiya A.
I love this scent of this product as is it sweet smelling and easily affordable. Also, this product is a travel size so ypu are able to smell nice on your holiday.
itzel G.
Spring, TX
Love this perfume. sweet scented but not too sweet. also not so pricey! I first used because it was a present .
Veronica M.
Where can I find this to buy it?