BECCAby Rebecca Virtue BECCAFace Care 0.34 Oz Fine Pressed Powder - # Carob For Women

BY BECCA BY REBECCA VIRTUE

• I've wondered if this was a nice setting powder w...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good product?? Would you buy a million of them or is just...3 Answers
  • I've tried a few of becca products and I've really liked them but I...8 Answers
Isis P.
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Idk how I feel about this product yet! The color is beautiful but I don't know if the price fits the product. I have medium skin and the color payoff is not that great. It isn't chalky but the finish isn't amazing. It's an ok product
Maria M.
Maria M.
Weston, Florida
This is the Best powder, I have it but translucent and I like it.. I make my countour and baking with it. It's very good.. It's good for all types skin. 100% recommend. The price is a little high but is very very good!
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.
Becca is a very good product. It's my first time using it not sure it'll it has sun protection. It's very easy to apply I think it's good for any combination of skin. I'm definitely gonna buy again. I love it.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a Becca fanatic! I love Becca! I practically have every product they made and everything works great. No exceptions with their foundations. The price isn't as high as others and the packaging is awesome!!
Lauren Q.
Lauren Q.
Coraopolis, PA
Y'all. I can't get enough of Becca. Every product for this line is TO DIE FOR. but I highly suggest their pressed powder, the pigmentation is unreal!
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Becca is the number one makeup brand I am obsessed with! This compact is full coverage and applies beautifully with a kabuki brush!! Love it.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Absolutely love Becca products. This is great for the fair women for contouring. Doesn't look muddy, gives a flawless look!
seroyah w.
seroyah w.
Verona, PA
Hi I'm seroyah and I loved this product I recommend this product it's nice and light so I do recommend.
kelsey h.
kelsey h.
I live Becca and will continue to use their products all the time. They are definitely worth the price!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Rochester, NY
Becca is a great brand. Have yet to be disappointed with a Becca product that I have purchased.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Maidsville, WV
I've tried a few of becca products and I've really liked them but I've noticed the smell is always a little different... Dose this have a good smell to it?
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product?? Would you buy a million of them or is just an okay product???
Deborah O.
Deborah O.
I've wondered if this was a nice setting powder with a decent amount of coverage Would you guys recommend this? I'm Asian wth medium to light skin and trouble with bumps/whiteheads