BECCAby Rebecca Virtue BECCACreme Blush uploaded by Cossette V.

BY BECCA BY REBECCA VIRTUE

Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
This is a good blush but I prefer powder blushes. The pigmentation is good but I personally don't think that it is worth the money. If they were more affordable I would be more likely to recommend it.
maria p.
The product is good very good but it is a little expensive but worth it but should be more accessible.
This blush is so creamy and had a gorgeous, vibrant color! I would definitely repurchase this product!
Cossette V.
Tampa, FL
Really really rosy! I wasn't addicted to it like I am my colurpop blush though. HOWEVER, I did get it super cheap, so I can't complain. It's a great color, but for some reason I just wasn't hooked :-(
Bridget P.
44 Dollars and 39 cents is way to expensive for some but red orange blush! No matter what the brand name is!
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Maria L.
Caracas,los dos caminos,miranda.
HI.
I CONSIDER THAT THE PRODUCT DOES NOT SLIP IN THE SKIN RIGHT WAY ... COULD IMPROVE THAT.
BUT HOWEVER THE SHADES ARE BEAUTIFUL