BY BECCA BY REBECCA VIRTUE

Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
This blush blush is really cool because you can use it as an eyeshadow, blush, and on your lips. i have the color tiger lily and i don't absolutely love the color but the quality is so great! it's really moist and easy to apply. You can also mix it with other blush colors!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love this blush so much. I’m very fair skinned so whenever I want a pop of color for my cheeks this is my go to. Lasts all day, just have to be careful not to apply too much because it’s so pigmented you can end up looking like a clown
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
I love these color colored blushes from Becca. At first, I was worried it would look too dark on my complexion when I don't have a tan. But it seriously looks great when I am pale in the winter, or have a summer tan. It blends so well, super creamy consistency! It has a great sheen to it that looks great in every light!
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Becca products are all amazing. I haven't tried one thing I didn't like and this blush is no exception. Pigmentation is amazing & the color is beautiful.
María Gabriela L.
I love all beca product so i think this blush is good. i like de color. her products are easy to blend and stays all day