BY BECCA #36 in Makeup Sets

A duo of BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector® iconic highlighters in travel-friendly sizes. Get the iconic BECCA glow and enhance your features with the radiance of Shimmering Skin Perfector Moonstone Glow On The Go. The Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Spotlight Wand and Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed feature BECCA's Moonstone shade. Perfect for creating a range of makeup looks, these travel-sizes of the iconic luminizer let you customize highlighting, touch ups, and a natural-looking glow wherever you are. Layer the formulas to create ultimate light and lift or wear alone for different highlighting effects. This set contains: - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight Wand in Moonstone (travel size) - 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone (travel size) It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
This is by far hands down the best highlighter. I'm absolutely obsessed with this highlighter. This is my favorite piece of makeup. I would recommend this highlighter. It has a goodish tone. A little of this product goes a long way. This product doesn't have a scent. The price is reasonable for the quality. I would say this is by far the best highlighter I tried.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I got this from my sister for Christmas. It's a really pretty natural looking highlighter. Gives you just the right amount of highlight. Very pigmented [product:becca-glow-on-the-go-shimmering-skin-perfector-moonstone-set] I like the powder more than the liquid.
clementine a.
bowling green ky
I haven’t try these yet but I really want it because I feel like I can do better when I get new makeup and that it helps me but if you love blush and all the stuff you could get this one because this look alike it can like help you.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I absolutely love this powder highlighter. I find the liquids can be too much and don’t go on naturally, but this powder is perfect. It is the best shade and I am already on my second compact. Each also lasts 4-6 months and it’s a great price point- 5 Stars!
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
I absolutely love picking this up for the holidays. Perfect stocking stuffers and the products work great and last a good amount of time. The sizes are perfect for traveling. Defiantly worth the rebuy of the full size when you run out
Sana K.
Fairfax, VA
Becca is honestly the best Highlighter in the market I bought from Sephora and also got in my boxycharm the glow is so natural looking and blinding I use it for my night dates because it’s strong and I love it!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Moon stone is one of my favorite shades ever from Becca. I highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to try out becca cosmetics highlighters. They're super cute and small and easy to travel with on the go.
c t.
It doesn't stick too well. I use a liquid underneath in order to make it stick. The shine is beautiful though & I love the price on it and the long lasting of the product itself. I would buy it again.
Kassie A.
los angeles
Really like how both products look individually and applied over each other! The liquid is great for a natural glow alone and makes the powder more blinding when under it. I recommend for the price and the quality of the product
Ciara C.
amelia
I love this highlight. It is so brightening and bold but at the same time it’s subtle. If that makes sense lol it melts right into the skin and is so buttery! Aghhh I love it 😍
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
Can I still get this anywhere?? I.e. Sephora or Ulta?
Kimberly L.
How much does this set cost? Does it come in other shades or just moonstone ?
Valerie D.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Any tips on how to give this product a little more staying power? I use urban decay setting spray but sometimes I feel like I need a little more help
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
Does anybody know if this is good for sensitive or dry skin
Amaya G.
Para que tono de piel sientan bien? Es un producto que hace mucho deso tenerlos. Tengo la piel clarita y los ojos verdes