BECCA Your Glow-To Glow Primer, Highlighter & Lip Kit

Your Glow-To Glow Primer, Highlighter & Lip Kit is a limited-edition makeup set featuring a travel-friendly trio of BECCA's glow-to bestsellers: a mini Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop, travel size Backlight Priming Filter and mini Ultimate Lipstick Love in Orchid.

Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed In Champagne Pop: Talc, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Hdi\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax\\Cera Microcristallina\\Cire Microcristalline, Tin Oxide, Polyethylene, Magnesium Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EBacklight Priming Filter: Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Disodium Edta, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EUltimate Lipstick Love In Orchid: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\\Candelilla Cera\\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\\Cera Microcristallina\\Cire Microcristalline, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Alumina, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosterols, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ceramide Np, Polydecene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\\Extrait D'Orge, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Tin Oxide, Saccharin, Sorbitan Oleate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ceramide Ng, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+\u002F- Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BECCA Your Glow-To Glow Primer, Highlighter & Lip Kit!
San Jose, CA
This set is a necessity . It includes a travel friendly trio of a mini highlighter , primer , and lipstick These are a MUST that you need in your makeup collection . The highlighter that is included is sooo shimmery that you’ll be glowing for the whole day . The lipstick is so pigmented and is amazing for going out . The primer just goes onto your skin so smoothly . The price is also really affordable. If your looking for a great value set I recommend trying out this one . Trust me you will not regret it
Shirley, NY
I really like this primer, I had glowing skin even with my foundation over it. I got so many compliments. Everyone one was telling me how good my skin looks. Now I'm hooked. This primer does not make you look greasy or oily. It gives me noticeably healthy glow. I reccomened this primer if you want a moderate coverage primer. With a glow blur effect.
San antonio , TX
I only tried this because I love the BECCA highlighters and this was a good deal. Still love the highlighter and the primer was awesome. Usually only use primers for going out and special events. Lips was pretty as well. I wear the highlighter pretty much everyday.
Medford, OR
Amazing kit I absolutely love Becca products and how amazing they make my skin look and feel! This kit is perfect and is all ya need for a natural no makeup day. I would recommend this kit to everyone from beginners to pros.
Someone gave me a Becca highlighter for my birthday n I loved it so much. They have all types of highlighters for different colored skin. This will have you glowing like a goddess. I would 100% buy it again because of the beautiful colors they have n their pigmentation n how easy it is to apply to the skin!!
NJ
Looking for a glow like no other? Then I'd say Becca is it! I first came across becca when I first recieved one of my boxycharm boxes and I was sold. Amongst the top list of HIGHLIGHTERS, becca is one of my favorite ones . Highly recommended. Love it!
definitely a five star review! I received this kit as a birthday gift and all of the glow from this kit is amazing! if you purchase this kit you'll be very pleased I am sure of it..the name brand will always sell itself because of it's quality! get your shine on! 😽
Boston Court apartments #2 Santa Rosa California
I really like Becca it works really good I like this product and makes my skin look so nice and glowy it's so beautiful it looks great I wouldn't I wouldn't do anything to it it's just a great product there's no pros and cons I would totally get it again.
Fort Lee, NJ
Me gustan mucho . Como siempre busco que me den lo que ofrecen en sus empaques, este es el tipo de producto que si lo hace. Lo compraría de nuevo a pesar de su valor. Pero esto es de gama media a alta así que es algo de calidad así que lo compraría de nuevo
East Mesa
OMG DO YOU GLOW ITS WORTH EVERY CENT AND GOS ON REALLY THICK AND LONG LASTING FOR THOSE ALL DAY EVENTS!!! ITS MY GO TOO PRIMER LOVE BLANCA ALEX SINGER!!!!

Looking for your answer?