BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Courtney R.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I love this product, it definitely earns 5 stars! The blush is such a pretty color, definitely one of my must haves. The highlight is just as pretty but unfortunately it’s just a little too dark for my pale skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
laurenmengle E.
Cleveland, TN
I love this perfect combination of blush and highlight. The bright pink color is great on my complexion and the highlight is stunning. It a great neutral shade that catches the light so well. I would for sure recommend this!
julia p.
Wilton
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlighter and blush duo is everything you want in your make up bag. The iconic highlighter with Jaclyn Hill is outstanding and beautiful. The blush goes well with any glam look or everyday. It’s amazing!!I love the shades in this duo because of the formula and the pigmentation! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a highlight and blush. It really is amazing.BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Skin Perfector And Mineral Blush Duo
Stephanie K.
Chicago
This was the first product I ever purchased from Becca and I have now fallen in love with the brand. I adored this combination of blush and highlighter. It unfortunately met an early demise when the compact fell@onto the bathroom floor. 😱😫😭
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
A great brand and color. Becca is a bomb brand and for a reason! Beautiful color that looks awesome on anyone no matter skin color. A bit shimmery but not to much. Highly recommended
opal p.
Monmouth, IL
This highlighter has a cult following for a reason. It is very subtle yet can be built up and would work well with almost any skin tone. It is a beautiful color and very well pigmented. The blush within this one is of great quality but i'm not much of a blush person so I cannot offer much review on that aspect.
Nadia F.
Jalisco
Práctico de llevar, los colores y la pigmentación son hermosos así como su empaque y su duración, de los mejores duos que existe.
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I was not a huge fan of this color duo. I bought it to try out prosecco pop, but I found that it was way too gold for my liking. The formula is good and all, I just didn't care for the shade.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
Super shimmer love the color pigment it has a really glow look and makes the face look super tan
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.