BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Kathryn H.
Seminary, MS
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Love, love, love! Champagne pop is my all time fav highlighter, and this blush complements all so well. Easily blendable, color payoff is outstanding!
Alexis M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! BUY THIS BUY BUY BUY NOW! Honestly I get stopped on the street with people asking me what I have on my face because they're obsessed.
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
This duo is perfect! It loos flawless on the skin, giving a healthy shimmery finish. It doesnt smush. Kind of pricey but is a jewelry! Very pigmented!
Shanna N.
Evansville, In
Seriously you cannot go wrong with any of the Becca highlighters. I have loved all of my Becca products and always keep a highlighter in my makeup bag.
Kath D.
I love this duo! The blush if very pigmented and the highlighter is blinding! I'm so glad I purchased it. The price is a little high but it's worth it
Alyssa F.
The color of this is amazing! So shimmery so perfectly pigmented! I love it when I do a full face and add this perfect shimmer. Shines all night long!
Stacey R.
I LOVE these split pans! Becca's blush in flowerchild is my all time favoritell color, and having it conveniently pacaged with champagne pop is awesome
Courtney H.
I own one of these and I love how compact it i, which is great for travel as well as storage. The blush is highly pigmented as well as the highlighter.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
I really love this duo! I purchased the Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse shades. It's a very subtle blush, which I prefer, and a beautiful golden highlighter.
Stephanie C.
Love the split pans for highlight and blush. Perfect to grab on the go. Both colors are super pigmented and beautiful! Love Becca and Loce Jaclyn Hill
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.