BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Jackolyn F.
Austin
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is on of my favorite makeup items! The formula of he highlighter is beautiful and I often use it as a shadow as well. The bright Blush goes on much more subtly than it appears to be in the pan.
Wins:
1. This stuff lasts forever. The highlighter and Blush get used at least 3x per week. I've had it for 6 months and haven't hit pan.
2. This Blush looks incredible on women with deep complexions and gold undertones.
3. Packaging is very beautiful and the products are priced nicely.

Improvements:
1. Becca doesn't make this anymore :( please bring it back.
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
Listen, if you're thinking of buying this product---- DO IT. I went into my local Sephora looking for a pretty highlight & stumbled across this. I got to test it in store (always amazing) & I was SOLD. The blush is absolutely gorgeous. The highlight is BEAUTIFUL. I wore this on my birthday dinner... and I was glowing ;) pictures turned out so cute! It's literally worth the $$. And a little goes a long way. Obsessed with this duo set.
Chelsea R.
I just had to have this split pan featuring both champagne pop and flower child! The highlight and blush compliment each other beautifully. However, on my particular skin tone, I don't notice a significant glow from champagne pop on my cheeks. I love the highlight for my inner corners and nose! And as beautiful as the blush is, it does not wear long even with primer and setting spray.
Harshini S.
Voorhees, NJ
I use the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop/Flowerchild highlighter/mineral blush duo, and I swear by it! I have tan skin with very warm undertones, and the soft gold of the Champagne pop complements my undertones perfectly. The Flowerchild blush is the perfect soft peach-pink that also works wonderfully on my skin tone. They are both very buildable and have very light formulas that are weightless on your skin.
Gianna G.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I bought this product because becca champagne pop is one of my all time favorite highlighters and I love a good gold highlight but this one disappointed me. The formula isn’t the same as champagne pop or any of the other becca shimmering skin perfectors. I still use it occasionally and it still looks fine on the skin I just expected a lot more since the brand makes some of the most hyped up highlighters on the market. I don’t get too much use out of it however, I do really love the blush it’s not too pigmented and the shade is what I gravitate towards.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
I received this blush highlighter duo for Christmas. I was shocked it was still in stock because it was supposed to be limited edition. I wasn't sure how the blush would look on me but I really like it. It's not as dark as I thought it would be. And the main reason I really wanted this was for the prosecco pop highlighter. I am a sucker for golden highlighter and absolutely love this! If I ever get through the highlighter it is nice to know that Becca is now going to be selling it by itself.
Milana L.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly love this product. It is so travel friendly being that I don't have to separately bring a highlighter and blush. The formula is just as creamy and blendable as all of Becca's products, and there's an amazing amount of each product for the price. I use Presecco Pop almost daily, and I also love the fact that both my highlight and blush brushes fit perfectly in these little compartments.
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
First off let me start by saying I love BECCA and I love Jaclyn Hill. This duo can not get any better! The quality is amazing, I use BECCA highlighters daily because of the beautiful pigmentation and I was actually going to buy a BECCA blush separate to try, but then this amazing duo came out and I was able to get a 2 in 1. I really like the blush, being it was my first time trying it. The color is really nice- I used the Flowerchild blush. It is really light in color which is nice because it doesn't leave an obvious demarcation.
Jamie K.
I love this highlight/blush combo. I got it as a Christmas present as it is a high price point. I am so glad they offered this split pan because I know I am not going to use a full pan of a highlighter. Champagne pop is a great highlighter like everyone says. I got the blush flower child and it's a super pretty pink and it's extremely pigmented. This will last me a long time. So glad I got it!
Tara F.
Rancho Cucamonga
Review for: Pamplemousse more...
This is such a gorgeous little compact with such beautiful pigmented blush and highlighter inside! A little goes a long way and is very blendable! My daughter did the best look on me with it and I'm going to post the picture with the two of us. If I buy it again (I got it on qvc) I will choose a lighter color, because as a highlighter it's too dark for me. I now use it as a brow bone highlight, or put it just above my blush then finish off with a lighter highlighter over it.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.