BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
andjela C.
chicago
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
The best thing I've ever bought. I'm so sad I dropped it and it all cracked because this was my favorite shimmery blush. And the highlighter looks absolutely stunning. Got so many compliments
Aimie W.
I use it everyday. Gives that perfect sun kissed look. One of my top essentials. Prior to using I couldn't find a good bronzer/highlighter.. Well nailed it. This is it.
F d.
This was a well done collaboration. I loved the variety esp with the sets. Great for multiple uses such as shadow as well. I liked that it imparted a very natural look
Christina P.
Chandler, AZ
Worth every penny this is so pigmented and will last me forever. Not to mention Jaclyn Hill is amazing and I would wear any of her products they are made with the he's ingridrents. Love!
Julie R.
Lake Zurich , IL
Any of the Becca highlighters are the best highlights ever! My favorite is BeccaXJaclynHill champagne pop highlighter. I would recommend any of the Becca highlighters
Valerie G.
Bellflower, CA
I really like the blush in this because it looks so natural on my skin and it just goes perfectly with my skin tone with a subtle shimmery finish and the gold highlight just matches my tone really good as well!
Lily B.
Lone Tree, CO
These are amazing!!! Absoloutly love how they feel and look on my skin. If they were cheaper I would totally buy about a thousand backups.!!💋💋💋 love them so much!!
Angelica B.
Cary
This highlighter/blush combo is absolutely stunning. The beautiful champagne color compliments any skin tone, and the same goes for the rosy blush. Long lasting, very pigmented, and would definitely buy again!
Caitlin A.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I really love this!! I purchased the palette as well but since it was limited edition I decided to buy this one as well. I really love amaretto!! The highlighter is alittle dark for me but I just mix it with pearl.
Wynter L.
Yep. I thought it wouldn't look good on my darker skin but the blush is vital and the nightlight has some gold so it creates a beautiful summer time flush that I love. Great buy!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.