BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
I have been obsessed with this highlighter and now that they have paired it with a blush it is even better. This highlight is so creamy and lasts for hours. My face is glowing and I love it.
Lauren S.
Milan, IL
I just love Jaclyn, don't you? She created a great product. Super pigmented, beautiful and sturdy packaging, and super convenient. Just toss it in your purse and you'll have access to a easy touch up!
Dallas H.
Great Falls, MT
Absolutely LOVE this combo! The blush is super subtle but still brightens your cheeks. Champagne pop is so gorgeous. It is a gold tone that matches any skin tone. It does not accentuate texture
Alexa G.
I am so excited to use this product I just bought it and it's so beautiful I can't even describe it the highlight isn't too glittery it just glows so beautifully and I would totally recommend it to all the highlight lovers
Nazaret P.
Review for: Amaretto more...
Amazing product! I received this a s a gift and I love it. It's perfect to carry around in my purse or makeup bag. The colors are great for my skin tone and I feel like I can play it up or down.
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
Becca x Jaclyn Hill champagne splits shimmering blush duo is fastasic. I love how good it works and stays on all day. High shimmer and you don't need a lot of product a little goes a long way.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
The split pans from because are sooo beautiful! I have 3 of them and love them all so much. They are so pigmented and long lasting. The formulas are great and the blushes that they put into the pans are so freaking gorgeous!
Allie P.
Washington, DC
Obsessed! I overlay the highlighter on top of the blush and it looks incredible. I've used the highlighter under my eyes too to brighten a bit- and it totally works. The blush is a great shade, not too pigmented but definitely pinks up the cheeks. Would 100% buy again!
Erica S.
So so beautiful ! Stunning . Swatch like a dream ! Little pricey. It also a lot of product so I guess it's just what you want and it's sooooo beautiful !!!!!!! Love it
Sara V.
Lafayette, IN
These two colors are so pretty on my skin. It is such a natural looking blush, that really compliments my skin tone. The highlighter shimmers without being glittery.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.