BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Lindsey C.
I have never been so invested in a product before than this one! I love the color payoff and how gorgeously shimmery and not chalky this highlight is and how pigmented the blush is without being too over the top.
Allie N.
Jaclyn is my girl so I support her always. This blush is gorgeous, even on my fair skin tone. However, the highlight is just too dark to look nice on me :( on my medium skin toned friend it is beautiful though
Sarah B.
I purchased the Champagne Pop Duo & it's nice. I still don't have a great handle on the whole highlighting thing, but I'm working on it. I love the shimmering highlighter & the blush is a pretty shade of pink.
Jen C.
A great collab. The pigmentation is gorgeous. The colors are magical and they lasting power is notable. Worth the price? Eh. Maybe if it's fits into your budget.
Cheyenne M.
McCordsville, IN
PERFECT colorations! They go with just about any look! Very shimmery and glides on! I absolutely love this splitpan! It's my go to blush and highlight! Very pigmented but not so much you'll look like a clown.
Edgar R.
Carson City, NV
Very blendable and very gorgeous compact. Stoked that they created the armareto with presseco pop because those are the two I wanted the most out of the champagne face palette.
Audrey R.
This is the iconic Champagne Pop with blush. Blush shades vary. I mistakenly ordered one that had a brownish shade of blush which I use for contour. Good quality.
Bhakti P.
Athens
Review for: Amaretto more...
I am obsessed with this blush. It is the perfect shade of pink. Its not too bright and it looks good on every skin color I have seen it on. The highlighter in prosecco looks so good on tan to dark skin.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
i love this product!!! the highlighter is amazing!!! and i love the blush! the highlighter does last for a long time!! and it looks amazing on so many different skin tones!!
LOVEEEE THISSS! Jaclyn hill and be as Collaboration is magic!!! Love the colors and the due! Perfect on any skin tone. I think this product is a good value and is compacted and great for travel. It gives you a glow from the Inside out.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.