BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
tara c.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Love this duo. My go to blush for every day use. I love how pigmented becca products are. I love a good champagne highlight and it's perfect for all complexions. I would repurchase this ! The texture is velvety smooth!
Isis P.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Best of both worlds! You get the amazing highlight that makes you look so glowy and a perfect pink blush. Highly recommend this product 💕 I have not used anything since❤️
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
This was the very first highlighter I've ever bought and I was sooooo in love with you. It's has a hint of pink and the blush is alittle bit to pink for myself but having the both in the pan make it very travel friendly
Kelsy C.
Just got the champagne/ flower child duo. And I love it. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. I have a lot of the champagne collection. And the moment I saw these I had to get them.
Nicole L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product made me fall in love with blush again. It's a perfect mix of color that adds just the right shade of flush to my cheeks. Of course the highlighter makes everything better, and I almost always get asked what highlighter I'm wearing whenever I wear this product. Would buy again and again!
Katia F.
Phoenix, AZ
I loooooove this!!!! I had to get this cause I already owned champagne pop and that's my favorite highlighter so I had to get this and was not disappointed! It's just so buttery and it makes my skin look so good !
Heather M.
west palm beach
The formula for these highlighters and blushes are absolutely beautiful! I have yellow undertones and this worked well for me! It leaves a beautiful glowing finish that isn't chunky. I would recommend to anyone.
Andrea V.
I absolutely love Jaclyn hill she is amazing. This product is amazing! It leaves a beautiful finish very easy to blend it. Lasts all day and I would say it compliments any skin tone, I would recommend to EVERYONE
Lindsey C.
I have never been so invested in a product before than this one! I love the color payoff and how gorgeously shimmery and not chalky this highlight is and how pigmented the blush is without being too over the top.
MICHAEL J.
Great product, but shimmer gets everywhere. I don't like the blush it doesn't show off any color, I would honestly just get the highlighter instead of blush duo.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.