BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite purchases this is a great product the blush is super pigmented and the highlighter is very luminous. With this you get to try both becca blush n highlighter
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
This is great because they have a highlighter and blush that complement each other. I found my self getting a good look is putting the highlighter on the blush over it and then highlight back on top.
Camilla Z.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have the prosecco pop/ amaretto duo and it looks AMAZING on my medium skin tone. Amaretto is like a nude blush that adds a subtle definition. Prosecco pop really does pop!
Adalgisa c.
Amor a primera vista, su textura y suavidad un plus, es un producto de un precio no muy accesible a todo el mundo, pero si quieres algo de calidad pues aqui podemos invertir.
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
One of my favorite highlight and blush compact. The highlight and blush give off a good shimmering finish. The formula is long lasting. I have texture and the formula does not appear cakey after a long day. I would recommend for others!
Jamie L.
I love the Champagne Splits! I think Jaclyn and Becca chose beautiful color combos and the quality is very consistent throughout the collection. I love the idea of having blush and highlight all in one compact and the packaging is just too cute!
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
So far I've only tried this out once and I absolutely love it! It's so beautiful and shimmery. I have combination skin and it works great for me. Sometimes if I want a more settle look I apply it under my foundation.
Sara S.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing, this is the best highlighter I have used and I've used a ton. Very pigmented allow a perfect pop of color. Goes on easy, you don't need a lot. It last all day and I have never had to reapply. Has two colors for your liking. I use both at the same time. Must buy!
Leyza M.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is heaven. It looks so well on top of my foundation. Kind of pricy but it's so worth it. A little goes a long way and it stays all day long. Defiantly would recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase their first highlighter.
Jamie G.
Elizabeth, PA
The highlighter in this duo is amazing, especially during the winter months. The golden tint works well with my light medium skin tone. The blush isn't very long wearing, but the colors are beautiful.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.