BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Mallory S.
And fatty and the two highlighters are the most Perfect combo I have every tried!! I have the face palette by jaclyn hill and she really did make an amazing palette with beautiful colors!
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I love this shimmer and blush duo!! It was a little expensive, but it's worth it. It lasts for a very long time and I use it everyday. The blush is a very pretty pink color that I really like and the shimmer is very pretty.
Jade B.
I just LOVE becca highlight! The blush is not anything to get over excited about. However I bought this simply so i wouldn't have to carry around two separate containers. I would buy it again.
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Amaretto more...
this blush is such a beautiful color and the fact that it comes with a highlighter as well is awesome!! the blush is so subtle but if you put a little bit of the highlighter over it and on the apples of your cheeks it's like you're glowing to the gods!!
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
This is my first go with champagne pop, I love it. I use a lighter hand due to me being super pale but it's gorgeous. Then paired with my favorite flower child? Yesss! I had to have it!
Susy G.
Love love love this duo combo blush and highlighter the highlighter is very shiny but you have to buildup well if you're like me and want it to really stand out. The blush shade also compliments the color very well
Bailey P.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I've been looking for a good highlighter for a while and I finally found this one! It is the perfect highlighter and is definitely my favorite makeup product at the moment. It has a perfect amount of sparkle and brings your makeup to the next level!
Megan S.
Austin, TX
My all time FAV duo. My first becca product that I've ever used. Sadly I can't seem to find it anymore, but the pigments are so perfect. Fits perfectly in my collection of must have items (see picture)
Liliana H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is an amazing blush and highlighter, I absolutely love the shimmering and glow that you get, te peachy color of the blush basically works on every single skin complexion.

It blends very smooth and very nice, it's kind of pricey but it is worth it.
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
I use this in place of the highlighter in my Too Faced Cocoa Contour kit for a more dramatic look! It creates the perfect bronze! It's really pigmented and easy to apply so you don't need a lot! Excited to try the other colors!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.