BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Anna T.
I don't own this split but I do own the single champagne pop highlighter. The highlighter is my favorite thing to use when I wanna do a light makeup look. Helps bring attention but not too much.
Brenda M.
I love this duo. It is very pigmented. Will last for many uses. I love the shimmery champagne color. It's very easy to apply. Sometimes I forget it's very pigmented and I add too much. I only ur a tiny bit. I totally recommend it.
Amy N.
Ishpeming
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
The highlight is like no other but most of you already know that. The blush use VERY light headed but still to bright for my skin tone. The packaging is amazing like all Becca products. The formula is good for the blush I would buy again, just a different blush color.
Gabriella O.
AMAZING! I'm obsessed with Jaclyn hill she's my role model and I'm in love with Champlain pop and beccas blush is absolutely beautiful. It's the perfect combination and I highly recommend this product!
Rochelle L.
Skokie, IL
My holy grail🙏🏼 I love the highlight champagne pop! Suits all skin types. It gives a natural sheen and leaves you glowing. It lasts all day👌I would try it out if I were you. I can guarantee you won't regret it
Elizabeth M.
This is such a great price for the amount of product you get. I have combo skin and both last on me all day. It was definitely cheaper than buying two separate products if you're on a budget.
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Jaclyn Hill is my GIRL! When I found out she was coming out with a highlighter I was so excited! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my hands on the split pan with the blush but I do have champagne pop and its amazing! I am so proud of her and her products! SLAAAAAY QUEEEEEEN
Mia J.
I love this! I have the Jaclyn Hill Palette and these are two of the shades that are in the palette! I love how subtle and natural the blush looks like on and how easy it is to blend! I love how pigmented and the glow factor the highlighter gives to my skin! I love!
Loriann V.
THE BEST HANDS DOWN HIGHLIGHTER KNOWN TO WO"MAN". Guys a must. Go grab it now even if you need to take a test run to try it on at your local beauty shop. Long lasting and defiantly worth the mula!
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is the greatest collaboration ever!! These highlighters are the absolute best on the market. And it doesn't get any better than becca blushes. These pans are paired together perfectly!!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.