BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
16852johanna r.

It is a wonderful duo, the formula of this illuminator is beautiful, the flashes merge into the skin when applied seems to come out of the face, is durable and just very beautiful to wear this light touch, I love
kate a.
Sandy, UT
The blush I love but beware it is very pigmented. Champagne pop is a very popular hyped up product online but I found it to be a little too orangie for me. Either way both of these are extremely pigmented buttery and well worth the investment if you love the color of champagne pop
Chelsea W.
N Ridgeville, OH
I really love this! The blush is so pigmented and the highlight is BEAUTIFUL. I love how the becca highlights go on and how long lasting these products are. This has to be my favorite product by becca.
Sally S.
Huntersville , NC
Ride or die! So amazing! One of my favorite products of all time! The blush amaretto is absolutely stunning for a fall or winter look and prosecco pop well...pops! For real though the highlighter is amazing and it's worth the splurge.
Erika J.
Jacksonville, AR
Ah i love these! They're beautiful I feel like this blush color is too light for me since I have medium to dark skin but I love all the other ones tbh the highlight is amazing! I would recommend 100%!!
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Goregeous colors and I love Jaclyn hill makeup!! Good for dry skin because it's makes your face glow!! Kinda pearl undertones but easy to apply and blend! I love it!! I recommend to others also!! I'll!
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Jaclyn hill is a makeup queen so of course anything by her is gonna be the shit!! Couldn't be more happier with this duo. The formula is amazing and the colors are as well!! If you haven't gotten these already you definitely need to!
Casey R.
Glen Arm, MD
Loved this split. It was my first time trying champange pop, and it's my absolutele go to from now on. The flowerchild blush I got also looks great on my pale skin, adding just the right amount of color to my face. Overall, this is an amazing value and shouldn't be slept on!
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Love this product! The highlighter is amazing and the blush is also amazing! The pacaking is gorgeous and I love that you can get 2 products in one. Easy to apply and they have great pigmentation.
Ashley B.
Greens Fork, IN
Bought two of these and love them both. Champagne pop and prosecution pop are both wonderful highlighters for everyday use and the blushes are beautiful and pigmented as well. Packaging is also much more luxurious than other brands
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.