BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
It's a great bang for your buck because you get a blush and a highlight all in one! You can mix both colors or use alone. Becca has beautiful blushes and highlights. It won't disappoint you! Highly recommend.
Amparo L.
Amaretto is such a gorgeous blush. I have seen darker skin girls talk about how comparable it is to Bars Laguna bronzer!! It's so pigmented and of course the highlight is gorgeous. I would buy it again!!
priyanka v.
Livermore, CA
Jacklyn hill has done an amazing job in this whole collection. These split pans are really good . If you miss out the face palette this is a good option to try .the product itself is amazing .. All the colors are very pigmented and the staying power is 7-8 hours on normal skin .
Monique B.
The PERFECT DUO. I use this when I'm feeling EXTRA girly and I want to shiny and look pretty in PINK. Cons were that it didn't last as long as I thought it would. 10/10 recommend this product to anyone.
cristal m.
I love this due of champagne split love the plush color very silky and smooth very battery and blend out well just in love with becca cosmetics these are very pigmented I would buy over again I recommend
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
I have been wanting to check when he'll contact for the longest everything I wanted you to Sephora strong they were always sold out and I went in yesterday and I found it there I was somewhat cited to finally
Heather S.
Denmark , WI
I really like this collection. It is really nice to have a highlighter and blush in one. It is pigmented and is good for my combination skin. The highlighter is easy to apply and blend and the blush is too. I will buy again
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
Becca has done it again!! Their entire Jaclyn hill collection is gorgeous! The best quality products for your money! Every product blends like a dream and leaves your face full of life and perfection!
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
I wish this wasn't limited edition because this is amazing. It's good on my skin (which is dry), the results are AMAZING and it lasts all day! Super pigmented and the best highlighter/blush duo ever.
Isabella A.
Oshkosh, WI
Goregeous colors and I love Jaclyn hill makeup!! Good for dry skin because it's makes your face glow!! Kinda pearl undertones but easy to apply and blend! I love it!! I recommend to others also!! I'll!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.