BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Litzia B.
Mesa, AZ
I love love love the Becca collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. The blushes and highlighters are such good quality I can't sTay away from them. They have really good pigmentation and they look good on any type of skin tone. I really recommend these.
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I first purchase the jaclyn hill palette where these blushes and highlighters were in one. I loved it so much I chose to buy the split pans. I think the texture of the highlighters in the split pan is different, but I still love them. Such perfect colors to compliment the skin. Definitely recommend.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
The greatest highlighters ever!!! Becca is the most amazing brand when it comes highlighters and blushes!!! Both powders are easy to apply, and a great value considering the amazing pigmentation!!! Definitely grab it while it is available!!
Andra C.
Oregon city , OR
I love love all Becca products. I bought two of the split pans and I can truly say that it's a great quality, the price is reasonable! I highly recommend their products. I purchased mine at Sephora online.
Lauren H.
Miamisburg, OH
The split colors are such a great concept. I love the champagne pop and flower child. It is perfect for travel and the shades compliment each other very well. Both formulas are so soft and apply wonderfully.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
I really love this packaging, its gorgeous! you get a good price for a highlight and a blush! This product would be great for traveling its small, it has a mirror, and you get two products in one. Good buy.
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These Splits are amazing!!! Everyone needs them in their life!! The size of each pan is big enough to get your brush in, which I really appreciate. The pigment is incredible and the glow of both the blush and highlighter is perfectly on trend.
Kristen T.
Roeland Park, KS
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Gorgeous blush and lovely highlighter! Becca products are the perfect highlighters because they add the right amount of sheen with little to no sparkle! I have enjoyed every Becca product I've ever used!
Katie B.
Orange, CA
I've been watching Jaclyn Hill for years and have loved all her campagne pop collection products. My split pan is the one I reach for the most though, the blush shade is perfect and it never hurts to add a little highlight to your makeup look. I highly recommend anyone picking this up
Amparo L.
Amaretto is such a gorgeous blush. I have seen darker skin girls talk about how comparable it is to Bars Laguna bronzer!! It's so pigmented and of course the highlight is gorgeous. I would buy it again!!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.