BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Madison H.
Boswell, PA
I would give this product a million stars if I could & that's not just because I LOVE Jaclyn Hill. This product just makes the face seriously pop! Brings all the attention on your face & makes you look so beautiful!
Erin C.
Jaclyn Hill and Becca outdid themselves with this product. The formula of the highlighter and blush is to die for and is very long lasting. The champagne pop highlighter will complete any makeup look and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Anna S.
Review for: Amaretto, BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I love the idea of these little split compacts! The two shades go perfectly together and it makes one less thing I have to carry with me when I'm getting ready on the go (always a plus!). I use it so often that I bought a backup of it, which is the only backup I've ever bought of any blush or highlight.
Linda V.
Seriously the best highlighter out there! It's so pigmented and oh so pretty! It's super easy to apply and blend since it's so pigmented, you don't need a whole lot. I definitely recommend! Totally worth every penny.
Amber K.
East Alton, IL
This little duo is perfect for travel! It includes an incredible Becca highlight and blush in four different shades I believe. I have the flowerchild/prosecco pop duo and I am obsessed with it! Definitely recommend!
Felicia F.
Staunton, VA
I absolutely love my champagne split, the highlighter is amazing and the blush has a beautiful color and I can build each one up. Couldn't imagine not having it as part of my daily regime and it's good for during the day and when going out at night.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
These are beautiful colors. They are very pigmented and easy to apply. They, unfortunately, are not that great for pale skin, unless you like a darker, more golden highlight. They last forever and are beautiful, though
Kelli F.
Alsip, IL
These are great! I have 2 of them, one with proseCco pop and one with champagne pop. Champagne is truly beautiful and a cult favorite while prosecco is a true gold. Prosecco is better for medium to dark skin tones
Megan M.
Westland, MI
I love the colors they chose for the split pans! I love their highlighters and their blushes so I couldn't have asked for a better duo!! Their blushes are so pigmented and champagne pop is the best highlighter ever!!!
Erica M.
I love this duo! I have the blush in hyacinth and it is the perfect bright pink shade! Very pigmented and only need a little bit of product. It blends out so easily and lasts all day. The highlight shade is a gorgeous champagne tone with pinky peach undertones. The colors compliment each other perfectly!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.