BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
I love love love this highlight blush combo! I have all four of them but this blush is my favorite! First of all the limited edition packaging is so beautiful and my favorite part of it! Jaclyn Hill and Becca nailed it!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolutely love this duo. It's he perfect combo and looks great on me. I have a tan complexion the blush is flat but the highlighter is shimmery. I got this in champagne pop and flower child. I would definitely repurchase.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
I'm a huge fan of the champagne pop highlighter! I love that this compact gives you the best of both worlds with a highlighter and a blush. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill is by far my favorite highlighter. I use this compact in my every day makeup routine!
Kendall Y.
This is probably the best high end purchase I've made in a while. I use it almost daily! The blush(flower child) is so perfect, it looks so natural while still being pigmented, and blends like a dream on the skin. The highlighter (champagne pop) is a cult fave for a reason as well!! My favorite highlight I own.
Kyra K.
These compacts are so cute! I love that they offer both highlighter and a blush. Of course, they are pigmented as ever becca product is. I just wish they were so pricey! Overall I would definitely recommend, treat yoself!
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
My go to highlight and blush! Can't live without it and don't regret spending a little more money for it! I will only use BECCA for my highlights and blushes. Jaclyn hill is amazing and I will always purchase her collabs.
Courtney J.
Great pigmentation and super easy to blend. Goes on smooth and works great with other makeup. My skin is already oily, but this doesn't cause my skin face to look too shiny. I'd buy it again and plan to continue using this.
Kelsey A.
I found that this highlighter (I got the amaretto duo) was NOT the same smooth consistency as the original full pans of Becca highlights. It came off quite powdery. However, the blush is very beautiful and great for every day.
Alli V.
St Louis Park, MN
I have the whole face pallet. It is my absolute favorite. Their collaboration was perfect. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Love the packaging and colors. I highly recommend their products to all my girl friends.
Madison H.
Boswell, PA
I would give this product a million stars if I could & that's not just because I LOVE Jaclyn Hill. This product just makes the face seriously pop! Brings all the attention on your face & makes you look so beautiful!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.