BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Crystal P.
When I found out Jaclyn Hill and Becca were teaming up I knew I had to have it all. I got the original highlight palette and then when the split pans came out of course picked them up for easy travel. Colors are great and the highlight makes me look like a diamond in the sky!
Valerie S.
I love these duos my favorite is amaretto and flowerchild duo. The highlight is flawless and intense. The pigment is the bomb. I recommend buying this product it is everything and more. I will definitely rebuy once I am out.
Christina W.
Foxborough, MA
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I wanted to love this product!! I bought originally because I wasn't sure if I wanted champagne pop and also wanted a new blush. Seems perfect! However, the blush is eh to me. It is a little light, so maybe the darker ones would look better. I do love however the highlight and have repurchased many times over alone
Tammy R.
I have only one of these amazing blush and higlight duos out of the entire collection so far but I can say so far so good. I have not been disappointed with the color I chose and the higlight makes the blush pop even more.
Emma B.
BECCA and Jaclyn kill absolutely kill the highlighter game this is such an amazing Colab! The product is so high quality, crazy pigmented, blendable, just all around amazing! Plus is that's not enough Jaclyn is An amazing youtuber
Sierraa B.
Roseville, MI
If you like to glow your life away , this is for you, it's super easily to apply , very very pigmented like omg 😍, stays on long I just love this so much , I have 3 even and I'm going to buy more because it's that good
Theresa S.
I love the idea behind the split pans, I think they are really great for travel! Flowerchild and champagne pop is my favorite! I would suggest champagne pop for fair-medium skin tones and processco pop for medium-deeper skin tones!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I love these blushes and obviously the highlighters. But these are my favorite combos. They compliment each other perfectly. Super easy to blend. The colors are gorgeous. And I'd buy again for sure. Plus I love Jaclyn!!!!!
Kendall Y.
This is probably the best high end purchase I've made in a while. I use it almost daily! The blush(flower child) is so perfect, it looks so natural while still being pigmented, and blends like a dream on the skin. The highlighter (champagne pop) is a cult fave for a reason as well!! My favorite highlight I own.
Leanna H.
Kingsland, GA
My go to highlight and blush! Can't live without it and don't regret spending a little more money for it! I will only use BECCA for my highlights and blushes. Jaclyn hill is amazing and I will always purchase her collabs.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.