BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
I am obsessed with the Champagne Splits by Becca! I am using the Prosecco Pop/PampleMousse color! It appears dark but it is a beautiful peach color that works great on tan skin! The Prosecco pop is a little darker than champagne pop! Must have!!
Emily M.
Lake Charles , LA
Let's just say I was a little too excited when these came out. The formula is so good and buttery! Has a more sheen finish but not shimmery. Very easy to work with and blends well with lots of different brushes. I have every color in this and they are all very consistent and pigmented!
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI
This product is fantastic! I have to admit that I only spent the money on this because I LOVE Jaclyn Hill but once I purchased this and used it I instantly fell in love with it. I love that it is easy and compact to travel with, I literally keep this in my purse. BEST highlighters on the market and this blush shade is beautiful.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is an amazing product! BECCA is the absolute best for skin highlighters and Jaclyn Hill is such a huge modern day makeup icon. The blush and highlighter combo makes it very travel friendly. The colors are all created to complement each other beautifully.
Madigan P.
Mahwah, NJ
I love love love this product! I received it for Christmas and immediately fell in love. The color is gorgeous and it stays on all day even when you're on the move. Super easy to use. Would definitely recommend and I will continue to buy!
Nora C.
I love this product! I have the flowerchild/champagne pop split pan and use the champagne pop portion almost daily. It's really convenient to travel with and the pan halves are still a nice size to get a brush into. Definitely a must have!
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
This highlight and blush combo is amazing!!! I love highlighters by BECCA and the blush/highlighter combo is no exception. It's really just less things to carry. It looks very natural and it lasts a long time. I would recommend this for sure!
Lauren L.
North Babylon, NY
This is such an amazing product! Not only do you get a highlighter but you get a blush! The formulas for each are amazing and such long wearing! This honestly is a must have for on the go or for travel or even just to throw in your clutch going out. It's so convenient to have a split pan rather than carrying 2 full products. I have the Prosecco Pop/ Pamplemousse set and I love it!
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
These split pans are awesome! I love how you can get a highlight and a blush in one! I usually can't use up my blushes so this was nice! These came out right after I dropped my big champagne pop and it shattered so these saved me lol.
Ophelia M.
The split pan I purchased was the Champagne Pop & Flower Child duo! I love it! The Becca highlight is amazing and huge shout out to Jaclyn Hill for creating it! This pan is one of my favorites because it comes with blush and highlight for the price of one! $38 USD! get it NOW!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.