BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
This is amazing. The highlighters are so pigmented. The blushes as well. This has to be my favorite blush. It is my go to. The illuminated blushes also add a little bit of shine. So if you aren't one to highlight, you can just use the illuminated blush for a subtle glow. I love this so much.
Archel M.
New Braunfels, TX
I am in absolute love!! The Jaclyn Hill x Becca is one of my all time favorite collaborations! I had recently purchased the prosecco pop and amaretto split pan and I adore it! I glow like a freshly glazed donut. I tell everyone they need to have it!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
Love this duo together so much! The highlighter looks amazing and so does the blush. The blush blends into the skin extremely well, and the highlight looks great on all skin tones. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality highlighter and blush. Only downfall is that since it is a duo you are getting half of a blush and half of a highlight.
Corey K.
Appleton, WI
I absolutely LOVE this! I love that there's both a blush and a highlight in one package. That way I don't have to pull out to products. I also love both the blush and the highlight. They both are highly pigmented and so so buttery. I love this!
Bethany T.
Boston, MA
These colors are so beautiful and blend flawlessly. Everything is super-pigmented and the color stays true all day long. The highlighters are a lovely, golden peachy shade that should flatter most skin tones. I highly recommend giving these a try!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I love that this compact has two different projects in it. I hardly ever go through an entire compact of only one project. I really do think that the blush looks good on almost any skin tone and it is very creamy. I do think that this project is worth your money. Also the packaging is beautiful and very sleek and classy looking.
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
Love this product !! I do not use a lot of highlighter , or blush so this is a perfect combination of both and last me awhile! The color payoff is gorgeous and the price is 38$ which is Cheaper then the normal champaign pop highlighter, but this comes with a blush as well! Would buy again!
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
UGH I can't get enough of jaclyn hill and her whole collection with becca cosmetics. There pigmented, there good quality. A little pricey but worth every single penny. I will be buying more of whatever jaclyn hills name is on because her stuff is amazing.
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
Review for: Pamplemousse, Amaretto more...
I love this! The blush is super light colored, perfect for pale skin and the highlighter is not overdone. I can use this for any occasion and it never fails. It’s a little pricy but it lasts a long time so it makes it worthwhile! I have both amaretto and pamplemouse and love them both. Pamplemouse is just a shade darker for both highlight and blush.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
I am obsessed with the Champagne Splits by Becca! I am using the Prosecco Pop/PampleMousse color! It appears dark but it is a beautiful peach color that works great on tan skin! The Prosecco pop is a little darker than champagne pop! Must have!!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.