BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I adoreee this combination!! Flower child is the perfect complimentary blush!! And there isn't a lot to say about Champagne Pop! It's the perfect highlighter for all skin tones! I dropped mine recently and broke it, I repurchased Champagne Pop but I kept the compact it came in because it is sleek and beautiful packaging and has a nice weight to it! Becca is one of my favorite high end products and I love Jaclyn Hill so I may be biased but this is a GREAT combination!!!
Kristen m.
These are so beautiful and so pigmented! You only need the smallest amount of product. The highlighter is a stunning golden hue that pairs very nicely with the blush. This item is meant for the glam girls that love a strong highlight. It is long lasting as well!
Jacklyn R.
These split pans are amazing. Becca and Jaclyn did a great job with these. I love that you can have both a blush and highlight in the beautiful Becca packaging, but with a twist. These are especially great to take when traveling since you get two products in one.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
This highlighter/blush compact is very convenient. They are long lasting and the pigmentation is amazing. They are easy to blend out and is suitable for all skin types. I will buy again and I recommend this to anyone looking for a blush and highlighter in one compact.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
The concept of this is super cool and I rushed out to buy one as soon as they were in Sephora. I have the prosecco pop/amaretto duo. The blush is a little chalky, but still a gorgeous color and the highlight is good. The pans are a bit skinny, but it doesn't bother me too much. Of course the packaging is beautiful, it's becca!
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Obsessed with alllllllll of these!! But I only purchased one! I will always swear by becca Highlighter and the splits made me fall in love with the blush! They compliment each other so well! I purchased this item at Sephora and wish I could go back and grab them all!
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
These are the bomb!! perfect to throw in your makeup bag since it is two in one. champagne pop is by far my favorite highlighter (god bless jaclyn hill) this is a must buy!!! the highlighters and blushes blend very well and compliment many different skin types!
Autumn F.
I am so in love with this highlighter and blush duo. Both the blush and the highlighter are very pigmented and easy to blend out. And the blushes come in four different colors. It's a bit expensive but you get two in one. You can get this online at becca cosmetics or Sephora.
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
Let me just start by saying that I love Becca and I love Jaclyn Hill! These split pans are fantastic! I love that they are half blush and half highlighter. It takes me forever to make it through an entire highlighter or blush so I love the way that this is set up!
Madeline F.
Georgetown, KY
WOULD RECOMMEND. Champagne Pop will blind people when they walk by! It is so pigmented and an amazing highlighter. It is so easy to apply and very shimmery finish. An awesome duo and the blush looks great with the highlighter. Would definitely recommend to others!
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.