BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Alex T.
Oh my god. Oh my god is all I have to say. This duo is the greatest thing to have blessed my face in the longest time. The highlighter highlights to the heavens. And the blush? Oh lord. Don't get me started. It is so worth the money. I want to BATHE in this highlighter I am not even kidding.
Cj S.
I actually ended up returning it because unlike my other becca highlighter or products this was pretty chalky and cheap feeling 😪 very disappointed because I was so excited when I saw it coming out but it's like they changed the formula in these compared to there other products
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Im annoyed at how they released the collection with no talk about this and the collection had many flaws yet then few weeks later boom this came out? Maybe if they didn't rush for more money itd have been better real becca quality.... And maybe id rather this over a palette more travel friendly
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
Simply life-changing! I have a glow that angels may or may not be jealous of (too far? Probably), may I not be struck down by lightning. This duo gives a hint of blush and a whole lot of glow in all the right places. I feel like I look younger, prettier, and all in all: radiant.
Mariana G.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I purchased this split pan highlighter and blush almost a year ago and still have so much product left!! Granted I use a small amount daily but that is all I need for a nice radiant glow and healthy looking cheeks. I definitely recommend this highlighter for olive undertones as it just really does a great job at complimenting them!
Elissa P.
Newark, NJ
I love !!! The best highlight for everyone in my opinion and the best blushes out there. I love how you can have an amazing blush and highlight in one. Both sides will last forever since the pigmentation is s awesome you only have to use a little and it goes a long way.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I love that makeup companies are collaborating with beauty bloggers and Jaclyn Hill is one of my favorites! Champagne pop is a holy grail highlighting product, and I love that this set includes that as well as a beautiful blush that works very well with the product.
Olivia C.
Sacramento, CA
Love! Love is seriously the only way to describe this beautiful blush and highlight combo. In the words of Ms. Jaclyn Hill "highlight on fleek". This product is great year round. But looks amazing with a golden tan. Girls, I highly, highly recommend this product!!!!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I love this duo! The blush is a great color and is easy to blend. I have prosecco pop with amaretto. The highlight is super shimmery without being sparkly or glittery. I would definitely recommend. This product is only sold at Sephora, hoping it will be sold in other stores soon!
Nadia A.
Denver, CO
love this duo! I love convenient packaging , the champagne highlighter is beautiful! to die for! their blushes are beautiful and pigmented. I love carrying less stuff with me and this does the job. I recommend it to whoever loves highlighters and awesome packaging.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.