BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Francismar A.
Miami

I am reviewing the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits. I have all of them except for the one that has Amaretto in it. I have to say that the packaging is gorgeous!! I wish that Becca would keep the shiny gold packaging for the rest of their products haha. Also, the products themselves are amazing.
Mitzy L.
Atlanta ga
Amazing if you don't have to contour your face! The guy at sephora tried this on me he said it's best for people that already have that "contour face look" meaning you don't have to put on all that makeup to get that contour look. It lasts all day and it's really good if you have oily skin.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
Becca products are amazing and this one in particular is my favorite. The color is gorgeous and it lasts all day. I have very pale skin so products that look good on my tone are hard to come by and this looks amazing on not only my skin but my friends who have the ability to tan as well!
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
Can you say beautiful?! Number one the quality of BECCA highlighters are amazing. This blush duo line has a few different options for blushes so you can pick what most matches your skin tone. The price is middle of the road, available at Sephora. Such a beautiful shimmer to the highlighter.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Bought this item on impulse because it is limited edition at sephora!
First off packaging is gorgeous with the gold.
I have the amaretto blush/ proseco highlighter
Love this blush because it looks very natural
Highlighter is perfect as well
Products are longwearing +6 hours
Overall great product!
Hannah Q.
Flowerchild is so beautiful! I just purchased today at Sephora and it is stunning. The blush, Flowerchild is a pale peachy pink and then of course Champagne pop is gorgeous! I recommend these to anyone they're so pigmented! All of them are gorgeous I just couldn't put down Flowerchild!
Reilly K.
Amherst
This highlighter/blush combo is gorgeous. It is the perfect color for fair skin tones that want to add a little warmth to their face. It applies perfectly with a fan brush and stays on all day. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because the highlighter really emphasizes any and all texture on your skin (zits, pores, dryness etc) so you have to be really careful where you apply it.
Tasnim H.
I love this product! No matter how many highlighters I have I always go back to Becca becasue its very pigmented and gives me a wonderful dewy glow. The color gives off a natural glow that looks sunkissed and really brings out the high points on your face. I can use my finger, brush or little beauty blender and it looks amazing.
Kimberly P.
First of all, I love Jaclyn Hill soo much!! To have two things that I absolutely love in one makeup pan made my whole entire life!! I love beck's highlighter and their blushes and to be able to have two in one was everything! Porsecco shines to the God's up above and blush is very pigmented!
Alex T.
Oh my god. Oh my god is all I have to say. This duo is the greatest thing to have blessed my face in the longest time. The highlighter highlights to the heavens. And the blush? Oh lord. Don't get me started. It is so worth the money. I want to BATHE in this highlighter I am not even kidding.
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.