BY BECCA

• Matte, Subtle or Blinding Highlighter ✨? And what’s your...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Esha P.
HOLY GRAIL! This is a must have for me! I have blushes from so many other brands and BECCA has the smoothest finish! I got the Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse and it is so so pretty! I even m ix the two to get a more luminous glow in the summer time!A little goes a long way and the products are so pigmented! I would recommend for sure to every one!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I have Champagne Pop & Flowerchild. I love this product more than anything! The blush fits my skin tone perfectly, and it's super pigmented. The highlighter is very gold toned, and has some glitter specks. I honestly love this product and would recommend it to just about everyone.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love love love this!! The 2 different shades compliment each other very well. My face is very oily and I love it, so it is good on oily skin and sensitive skin! Super easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone, even people who aren't the best at makeup, this is super easy to use to highlight certain parts of your face!
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
This is great for those people who couldnt get their hands on the large face palette. Honestly speaking these split pans are much better than the large one. I only like the blush shade amaretto in the face palette. I already own a champagne pop. So i decided to buy the amaretto and prosecco pop split pan! Best bang for your buck! Highly pigmented and creamy!
Brooke D.
Arden, NC
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
This is a go to product especially when traveling. Blush and a highlight together. I think they both compliment my pale skin. They have lasted me a long time and I use it almost every day.
Bethany P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love these split pans! Perfect way to have everything you need in your purse/travel makeup bag. The prosecco pop shade is a light yellow tone gold, less warm than the cult fave champagne pop. Creamy formula doesn't settle into fine lines and provides SUPER highlight. Blend the 2 shades together for a custom blush/HL combo.
Stacy W.
I absolutely love this split pan!! The compact is beautiful and so convenient in size! Great for your purse and for traveling! I bought the Amaretto/.Proseco Pop color and it's amazing. I use the amaretto to contour my face and I highlight withe Prosecco. Would recommend the split pans to anyone!!
Erikah O.
York, PA
These are amazing! The pigmentation of both the blush and highlight are simply amazing. Becca has the best highlighters In my opinion. If you aren't sure if you want the full size, i highly recommend trying these out. You get the best of both worlds with this product. They're great for traveling and the packaging is STUNNING.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
First off, I have been a huge fan of Jaclyn Hill forever and was so I excited when this came out! The colors are absolutely beautiful and I feel like they would look good on all skin tones. I am fair toned and it looks so good. Becca has really excellent quality products and I'm so happy Jaclyn partnered with them to create this.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I've tried the regular champagne pop highlighter by itself . But as a split pan it was awful I really tried to like It and I used I several months but it never got better. It was very cakey it looked very splotches and weird and the regular highlighter by itself is amazing formula but in split pan it must of changed because it's bad
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.