BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Great quality product! Higher end brand so price is high but worth the money! I would recommend to anyone looking for a highlighter that pops without drying out your skin or caking up on your face. :)
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I love this split pan!! I have champagne pop and flower child. I love the highlighter shade, as well as the blush, but it's not as pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get a good color on my cheeks. Kind of pricy, but worth it in comparison to a single pan of champagne pop. It's equal in price and you who is going to use an entire pan of highlighter? Nobody. That's why the blush is a good deal
Victoria M.
Kissimmee, FL
I own this duo in amaretto and prosecco pop and the only reason why I give four stars is because my highlighter broke but that's because the highlight formula is so soft. Amaretto has been the only blush I've used since it's release. Such a perfect nude for light medium skin tones. Overall, I love this product.
Amanda C.
Have this is Champagne pop and Flower Child. I love it! Champagne pop is absolutely beautiful. I thought it would be too much for my fair skin but its very flattering. it goes on nice and lasts all day, I would highly recommend this to any one that loves a good glow. and Flowerchild is a beautiful pink blush. not too dark but not to subtle. you can easily build for a stronger color too.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This was my first time buying a highlighter and after tons of research I found the most perfect highlighter out there. The duo allows variety so you can mix up your look on day to day basis. I was stuck between the pink or gold and decided to buy the pink this time and its perfect for the winter months. I plan to buy the gold duo when summer comes around (and I get a little tanner). This is my new staple in my collection and well worth the money.
America F.
Kansas City, MO
This is soooo pretty! I have flower child and the blush is so pretty and pigmented. The highlighter is defined shimmering my only complaints would be that it doesn't show up as well as I hoped on my skin tone because I feel my skin color is the same as the highlight but later in the day I could see it but I only used my finger so I will try and see what it looks like with a brush
Mary S.
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
I love highlighters. And this one is one of my favorites it's very pigmented and is very nice because you can buy it full size with only the highlighter or with a blush. And Becca's products are fantastic.
Definitely one of the best highlighters that I have ever tried! But I love my Ofra highlighters so much!!! I also love Jaclyn hill I am a subscriber so I enjoy this highlighter very much!!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This is such a beautiful product. Each side is big enough to fit our brush with no problem. I wanted to try the Flowerchild blush and found this beauty and decided to get it since you can never have enough Becca shimmering skin perfector. It is so beautiful, the packaging is stunning and the product does not disappoint. I will definitely repurchase and keep a backup just in case.
Claudy S.
This is my go-to highlighter/blush. I love that they're both in the same compact and the colors compliment each other so well that I usually use the same brush to apply it. The mirror is amazing quality. The packaging makes me feel like Sailor Moon. 10/10 recommend this product. And the amount of product is great because how often are you gonna use a full blush or highlight?
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.