BY BECCA

• Is this worth the money? I'm a blush and highlighter hoar...1 Answers
  • Does this look good on all skin tones? How's he pigmentat...2 Answers
Hannah A.
Branchland, WV
Review for: BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection 0.13 oz/ 0.15 oz Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector(R) Mineral Blush Duo more...
My fiancé bought me this as a gift! I originally wanted just the Champagne Pop, but he mixed up and got the 1/2 which I'm completely okay with bc I ended up loving the blush as well! This is my favorite highlighter to wear.
Avery C.
I love this product! It is so pigmented and stays on all day!!it is the perfect highlight/blush duo and the colors look so good together. The packaging is also really pretty because instead of the silver rim, the duos have a gold rim
Veronica R.
Sarasota, FL
The limited time packaging is luxurious and reason enough to want this duo in my opinion. I was worried that the amaretto color would be a little to brown for a blush, but it honestly looks so lovely on the skin (I'm and nc20ish). Both products are as to be expected from becca-- great formula and quality. A little goes a long way, so well worth the price for the value overall. Lasted all day on my skin-- over 6 hours-- and I'm a server, so I'm constantly running around. Super happy with this.
Robin D.
Chesapeake, VA
This is such an amazing product. $38 well spent. The blush I purchased [pamplemousse] is such a beautiful, richly pigmented color. One coat for a barely there color, 2 for more prominent. The highlighter is packed with shimmer. You can tell the difference between cheap companies and when you spend mula to get a great product. Well worth the money. I love the hues and the shimmer. One of my favorite cosmetic companies.
Kelly F.
I have the split pan that includes Amaretto blush and Prosecco pop highlighter. I love the split pans because they are super convenient to travel with! Amaretto blush is the perfect everyday natural nude blush, but Prosecco pop is a little too gold for my fair skin. It would be great for someone with medium to dark skin. However, I totally recommend these split pans. Becca blushes and highlighters are very high quality.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
This is one of the best investments I've made for my makeup collection. I have champagne pop and flower child. The lush is the most beautiful pigmented pink and the highlighter champagne pop is so buttery. The highlight isn't chunky. You aren't going to see big hunks of glitter all the while with a huge payoff. Both are buttery and last easily all day. I can't recommend this enough. I ordered mine through Sephora.
Mei M.
Columbia, MO
I have all of these and I can say they are totally worth it. I don't think you need all of them but they're all nice to have. Amaretto is the best for daily wear. It minimizes packing space because it's two products in one. I will say that I personally think there is a difference between the individual champagne pop and the one in these. I prefer the individual pan. Will continue to use. I wish these were permanent.
Laura Q.
My favorite illuminator use it all time. Very pigmented both illuminator and blush. Works great with my oily skin. Gives a beautiful glow. I purchased mine at sephora.
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Great quality product! Higher end brand so price is high but worth the money! I would recommend to anyone looking for a highlighter that pops without drying out your skin or caking up on your face. :)
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I love this split pan!! I have champagne pop and flower child. I love the highlighter shade, as well as the blush, but it's not as pigmented. I have to use a lot of product to get a good color on my cheeks. Kind of pricy, but worth it in comparison to a single pan of champagne pop. It's equal in price and you who is going to use an entire pan of highlighter? Nobody. That's why the blush is a good deal
Katie B.
Is this worth the money? Any dupes?
Jade B.